Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any of TID been tested for Covid 19?

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
As of Monday, we had 248 people test positive at my work for covid 19. Guess who was 249? Yep, me.. My last 2 nasal swabs were negative, my 3rd test was Tuesday and found out wednesday after work I was positive. I still dont believe it, so I went on my own through a drive thru testing center Wednesday night and just waiting for my results now. My wife also was tested before she even knew I was positive and we are waiting for her results now too. I dont know if my wife gave it to me (she is a nurse), or I caught it at work. But this is the strange thing, she has a few of the symptoms stuffy nose and cant taste or smell. But nothing else. No fever, no cough, no body aches, no shortness of breath, etc. She thinks its sinus related. Me, I have ZERO symptoms.. My wife thinks Im probably asymptomatic. Mind you, I rarely get sick. Ive had the flu like once in the past 10 years, and when I did have it, I caught a real bad rare strain according to my doc. I never felt so miserable in all my life. I was in bed shaking, chills, sweating, etc. for like 5 days. Lost like 20lbs because I didnt want to eat.

My wife is a nurse, mrs sanitary, always washing her hands, using hand sanitizer, etc. Even before all this pandemic started. Me, I never gave a shit until this pandemic started. Ive been constantly washing my hands, using hand sanitizer, not touching anything with my bare hands. Now my hands are dry, cracking, etc.
The only really time I always washed my hands was when I got done working out. Other than that, just whenever. Never really thought twice about it.

I think over the years my body has built up alot of antibodies, hence the reason I dont get sick. Im the last person to think I would have caught this covid 19, but I did. Kinda scary with how the news media is portraying this whole thing. I do believe its vastly overblown, and this whole thing is chinas fault. I hope they are held accountable for this whole fucking mess. It crushed the economy..

But Im quarantined for 2 weeks with pay. This is day 2, and Im already so fucking bored out of my mind. Can only watch so much TV and be online. But Ill make it work. Hope everyone else is staying safe and healthy..

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Is it me, or should they just be doing the antibody test for everyone?

Doesn’t make sense to do anything else anymore, people need to know if they have it or don’t, or had it in the past.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I had the blood antibody test. Negative. I question the legitimacy of the test because I don't know anyone who tested positive.

Imagine the money makers and their consumers who bought this stuff? Thanks for helping to support the economy.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I had the blood antibody test. Negative. I question the legitimacy of the test because I don't know anyone who tested positive.

Its my understanding you wont test positive for the blood test, unless you already caught the covid and produced anti-bodies.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
@ItalianMuscle keep us informed of your status and how this progresses. Stay safe bro, sleep on your belly and/or use a cpap to help ensure you are getting more air while asleep.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
@ItalianMuscle keep us informed of your status and how this progresses. Stay safe bro, sleep on your belly and/or use a cpap to help ensure you are getting more air while asleep.

Will do, this is my 2nd day in quaratine. Honestly, I feel fine. Wife is feeling the same, not better or worst. So I pray the worst is behind both of us.
Cant sleep on my stomach, I have to sleep on back, and yes been wearing my CPAP. Im glad I got back on my allergy/asthma meds before I caught this. I was wheezing like crazy a month before I even caught this virus. Damn spring allergies. Havent had them in years, and just came back out of nowhere.

But will keep everyone posted. Suppose to get tested by nasal swab again next week. Need 2 negatives before I can return to work. Same with my wife.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I hope you and your wife will come out of this with no problems.
Do no take the Hydroxychloroquine, its not helping regardless of what the idiot in the whitehouse lies about it.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31180-6/fulltext

Thanks for the kind words bro, means alot. Im pretty sure we both will make it out of this just fine. And no, I wont be taking any of that HCQ, even though we have sponsors(not here) that are selling it, like its some miracle cure. I know better. I have my doctor on standby in case I need anything, anti biotics, etc.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Thanks for the kind words bro, means alot. Im pretty sure we both will make it out of this just fine. And no, I wont be taking any of that HCQ, even though we have sponsors(not here) that are selling it, like its some miracle cure. I know better. I have my doctor on standby in case I need anything, anti biotics, etc.
I’ll keep you all in my prayers, sucks that you have to go through that, hopefully it’s all okay.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I’ll keep you all in my prayers, sucks that you have to go through that, hopefully it’s all okay.

Thanks bro. I am doing just fine, wife is just the same. Not better or worse, so I guess thats good. She is eating, so thats a good sign too. Thats one way how I judge if Im really sick or not. If I dont eat, or dont want to eat, Im sick.. Just trying to maintain my eating, hydration and keep taking my meds/vitamins, and I think I will make it out fine. Wife is just on anti biotics, and I think she is almost done with those..
Just another 12 days in quarantine and I hope we can get back to normal..

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Thanks bro. I am doing just fine, wife is just the same. Not better or worse, so I guess thats good. She is eating, so thats a good sign too. Thats one way how I judge if Im really sick or not. If I dont eat, or dont want to eat, Im sick.. Just trying to maintain my eating, hydration and keep taking my meds/vitamins, and I think I will make it out fine. Wife is just on anti biotics, and I think she is almost done with those..
Just another 12 days in quarantine and I hope we can get back to normal..

12 days really isn’t that long! It will be here before you know it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic