Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Peptide help

L

Luke C

May 9, 2020
Hey everyone, so I scored the forum and still couldn’t come up with a definite answer, so I figured I’d post my question here.

I’m thinking of purchasing Ipamorelin, cjc-1295 (no DAC), and igf-1 lr3. I’m looking to get down to 8% bf (currently at 14%). I’d like to know if these peptides would be sufficient to build the muscle I want, while dropping my bodyfat down. Diet is decent and macro tracked, but will be making adjustments as needed. I’ve used gear in the past while prepping for shows, and it’s has gone well. But I’m looking for something I can use long term. I’m 5’9” 265lbs.

Can someone here tell me the correct dosing for these peptides, when to use each, and if they’d be able to be ran for 6 months or more. Thank you .

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Hey everyone, so I scored the forum and still couldn’t come up with a definite answer, so I figured I’d post my question here.

I’m thinking of purchasing Ipamorelin, cjc-1295 (no DAC), and igf-1 lr3. I’m looking to get down to 8% bf (currently at 14%). I’d like to know if these peptides would be sufficient to build the muscle I want, while dropping my bodyfat down. Diet is decent and macro tracked, but will be making adjustments as needed. I’ve used gear in the past while prepping for shows, and it’s has gone well. But I’m looking for something I can use long term. I’m 5’9” 265lbs.

Can someone here tell me the correct dosing for these peptides, when to use each, and if they’d be able to be ran for 6 months or more. Thank you .

Generally speaking you can go 100mcg of the cjc1295/IPA 3x/d. Morning, pre or post workout and bedtime. I have seen blood work done with this combination and it seemed the optimal dose for IPA could be around 600mcg. So you have some room to play with the dose of the IPA. Keep the cjc1295 at around 100mcg. The most common dose of the LR3 is 50mcg pre or post workout. It has about a 24 hour half life. I actually started using peptides around 2008 and stayed on them until just recently. So for the long term they will work well. They also work well with HGH and/or MK677. As far as show prep.....like GH you may want to cut the peptides maybe 2 weeks out as they will cause water retention.

L

Luke C

May 9, 2020
Generally speaking you can go 100mcg of the cjc1295/IPA 3x/d. Morning, pre or post workout and bedtime. I have seen blood work done with this combination and it seemed the optimal dose for IPA could be around 600mcg. So you have some room to play with the dose of the IPA. Keep the cjc1295 at around 100mcg. The most common dose of the LR3 is 50mcg pre or post workout. It has about a 24 hour half life. I actually started using peptides around 2008 and stayed on them until just recently. So for the long term they will work well. They also work well with HGH and/or MK677. As far as show prep.....like GH you may want to cut the peptides maybe 2 weeks out as they will cause water retention.

Awesome information, I appreciate your help brother

L

Luke C

May 9, 2020

“Keep the cjc1295 at around 100mcg”... that is per dose, putting me at 300mcg per day, correct?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
ive done peps in the past and considering you can get hgh for the same or even less these days id use hgh. You don't have to worry about timing of food and dependant on your age, you will prob get stronger results with just 2iu per inj. Remember, hgh from any source does not build muscle like aas. You get a much smaller gain per time period but can be permanent. If your under 40 your def wasting your time using hgh. I tried it at several times throughout my life and it wasn't until I turned 50 that I noticed a result worth paying for.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
“Keep the cjc1295 at around 100mcg”... that is per dose, putting me at 300mcg per day, correct?

Correct.....the saturation dose of most peptides is 1mcg/kg. You can go higher but the more you add the less benefit you get from it as the receptors are saturated. So if you add 100mcg (200mcg total) more of CJC about 50% of that portion will be effective. If you add an additional 100mcg (300mcg total) to that dose only about 25% will be effective. In other words you are honestly wasting the product. As well.....side effects increase with dosage........desensitization & cortisol/prolactin start to rise over saturation doses as you increase.

Now with Ipamorelan you can go up pretty much as much as you can afford it has not been found to increase desensitization, prolactin or cortisol, like GHRP -2, GHRP 6 or Hexarelin.

Now, can you dose more than 3 times a day? I have gone as much as 6 times a day with no problems. The best advice is try to put at least 3 hours between doses. So you could easily go 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm. 6pm. and 9pm. I did notice quite a bit of water retention at that level as well as carpal tendon pain and swelling of the fingers similar to 5iu-7iu of HGH. That can easily be controlled by lowering the dose some.

Searay.......You are absolutely right on your comparison of GH and AAS. However remember, AAS (IE Testosterone) work synergistically with HGH and even better with insulin added. Yes again about being under 40, if you are doing them as HRT. However, if your intention is BB, they it can be very beneficial because you are raising the blood GH levels way beyond norm and ultimately raising IGF-1 levels to a point you could never do naturally. Adding testosterone and insulin give you an even better result. As you said, after 50 most men benefit greatly from adding 1-2iu of GH.

Last edited:
L

Luke C

May 9, 2020
Correct.....the saturation dose of most peptides is 1mcg/kg. You can go higher but the more you add the less benefit you get from it as the receptors are saturated. So if you add 100mcg (200mcg total) more of CJC about 50% of that portion will be effective. If you add an additional 100mcg (300mcg total) to that dose only about 25% will be effective. In other words you are honestly wasting the product. As well.....side effects increase with dosage........desensitization & cortisol/prolactin start to rise over saturation doses as you increase.

Now with Ipamorelan you can go up pretty much as much as you can afford it has not been found to increase desensitization, prolactin or cortisol, like GHRP -2, GHRP 6 or Hexarelin.

Now, can you dose more than 3 times a day? I have gone as much as 6 times a day with no problems. The best advice is try to put at least 3 hours between doses. So you could easily go 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm. 6pm. and 9pm. I did notice quite a bit of water retention at that level as well as carpal tendon pain and swelling of the fingers similar to 5iu-7iu of HGH. That can easily be controlled by lowering the dose some.

Searay.......You are absolutely right on your comparison of GH and AAS. However remember, AAS (IE Testosterone) work synergistically with HGH and even better with insulin added. Yes again about being under 40, if you are doing them as HRT. However, if your intention is BB, they it can be very beneficial because you are raising the blood GH levels way beyond norm and ultimately raising IGF-1 levels to a point you could never do naturally. Adding testosterone and insulin give you an even better result. As you said, after 50 most men benefit greatly from adding 1-2iu of GH.

That is perfect, I really appreciate the help boss. I’m going to put my order in for my stuff tomorrow. I happy I decided to ask for help here. I truly had no idea how to dose it, and information on the web was all over the place

L

Luke C

May 9, 2020

And it’s best if I use these on an empty stomach, correct?

L

Luke C

May 9, 2020
ive done peps in the past and considering you can get hgh for the same or even less these days id use hgh. You don't have to worry about timing of food and dependant on your age, you will prob get stronger results with just 2iu per inj. Remember, hgh from any source does not build muscle like aas. You get a much smaller gain per time period but can be permanent. If your under 40 your def wasting your time using hgh. I tried it at several times throughout my life and it wasn't until I turned 50 that I noticed a result worth paying for.

Yea I thought about that, but I can’t find legit growth here for a decent price. I can get all the peptides I need for 50% off their listed price, and they’re legit. So imma go with that. Gotta save cash where I can.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Yea I thought about that, but I can’t find legit growth here for a decent price. I can get all the peptides I need for 50% off their listed price, and they’re legit. So imma go with that. Gotta save cash where I can.

I completely understand! After a while you might try adding MK677 with the peptides. 25mg of MK plus 3 dose of peptides and you will think you have done 7iu of GH.

L

Luke C

May 9, 2020
I completely understand! After a while you might try adding MK677 with the peptides. 25mg of MK plus 3 dose of peptides and you will think you have done 7iu of GH.
MK677. Check! I’ll add that as well!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
And it’s best if I use these on an empty stomach, correct?

Good luck with an "empty" stomach!...While on my first round with TRT and I had a little extra cash to spend, my doc prescribed me sermorelin...$300.00 for 3 months...Shot it sub-q at bedtime...Within 30-60 mins two things would occur....1. I would have to shit like a goose, 2. I would have to eat for at least a freaking hour before I could get satisfied (EVERYTHING)...

Not sure if Ipamorelin will do the same for u (supposedly a little weaker than sermorelin),but as far as I know, it's basically the same...O, I did get leaner as well, no doubt about it...My sleep was a little better too (went from 1hr intervals to being able to last 3-5hrs without waking up)...

Tex pointed out how GH will work synergically with the test, I do believe he is dead on!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic