pbtom
What's New?

New TRT Regimen?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Yes.

I started out backloading 3 at a time, then 5 at a time. I was making 7 at a time with no injection site issues whatsoever.

Attachments

• 60868910625__99F8C760-8103-434A-A98C-BF31929B02BE.JPG
    60868910625__99F8C760-8103-434A-A98C-BF31929B02BE.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 238
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
@SAD I use a cigar box with two sets of holes drilled in the top. The first row holds these style syringe caps and makes the barrel easy to read when back filling. The second row holds the plunger as seen in pic. I used to use a block of Styrofoam, its works well. A cigar box doubles as storage and looks better on my dresser.

I use a 3ml with a 18ga to back fill. I was, in the beginning skeptical. At one point I was using 3 compounds spiking 3 vials with the same 18ga. Going on 3 years of EOD injections with no issues. The thought of pinning using a 23 makes me cringe.......LOL

One more thing: longer ester compounds are more viscous and I found running hot tap water over the barrel provides a smoother 'push' resulting a 'easier' injection. Ace and Prop don't require heating the oil if stored along an inside wall of your home. 10 to 14 days of prefilled slin pins sure is nice.

Attachments

• IMG_2850.JPG
    IMG_2850.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 219
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
thats why I love CFM,,hes organized ..SAD I like 125mg e5d nice and simple when i did trt..Any more felt like a cycle

T

two-slug

Feb 3, 2016
I've done two Test shots ew for almost thirty yrs when cycling and cruising. Doing the same thing now with "trt". One shot at 100mg to 150mg at the first of the wk and one at the end. Pulling with a 18g and injecting with either a 23 or 25g. No problem.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
The previous message was by me. I opened that account several yrs back when I couldn't find the password to this account. Accidentally put a - instead of a _ between two and slug. Sorry guys,:oops:

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
110 mg/5d of TC and 500 IU HCG. TC is sub-q upper/outer glute 27 g 1/2", HCG 31 g 5/16" in the thigh or shoulder. Keeps total T between 800 - 1200. More just increases Hb/HCT even faster with no additional benefits, less than 800 and I feel it (libido, energy, ED, etc.) The older you get, the higher you need to be top end of normal, but you are also more prone to erythrocytosis and have to donate more often. Yes, the lower normal range is getting lower, not sure what is behind that (environmental for sure) and it gives docs an excuse not to treat that IMO increases the risks of chronically low T as we get older along with decreased QOL. Always use the LC/MS assay, esp if you're running some deca with the T for HRT, it will cross react to some degree with the standard assay, including the directly measured free component. LC/MS is the gold standard.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . The older you get, the higher you need to be top end of normal . . .

Asking, not arguing ... does that thought come from how you have felt at different Test levels at different ages, or from something else?

thanks for the entire post, btw.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Yes, this is for me. Its important to test this individually, there is lit support that shows men and women have varying thresholds where they "feel" good, what works for one may be too much or too little for someone else. Also lit that suggests androgen resistance occurs. Blood work alone doesn't tell the whole story. Now if you're at 1200 and still don't feel good, its not testosterone that's the problem.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I am prescribed 200mgs of Cyp per week. After years of playing around with different dosages and methods my conclusion is the following:

60mgs averaging 3 times a week in a back loaded slin pin keeps me feeling great, and bloodwork in range.

Could also be I feel so good due to the increase in rest & sex during this stupid quarantine as well.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I am prescribed 200mgs of Cyp per week. After years of playing around with different dosages and methods my conclusion is the following:

60mgs averaging 3 times a week in a back loaded slin pin keeps me feeling great, and bloodwork in range.

Could also be I feel so good due to the increase in rest & sex during this stupid quarantine as well.

I think everyone is realizing with the quarantine, more sleep, sex and time to chill out has its benefits. More is getting done with tele-con and execs get to spend some time at home, eating better, sleeping better and watching their kids grow up. I think at least some of them will realized the importance of this going forward. No one is traveling non-stop for meetings, etc. and yet their businesses are doing just fine.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I think everyone is realizing with the quarantine, more sleep, sex and time to chill out has its benefits. More is getting done with tele-con and execs get to spend some time at home, eating better, sleeping better and watching their kids grow up. I think at least some of them will realized the importance of this going forward. No one is traveling non-stop for meetings, etc. and yet their businesses are doing just fine.

Only doing fine now because everyone is doing it. The second that working harder/later/farther gives any edge whatsoever, businesses and people will do that. Then the whole world rat races itself back into working to death.

I’m out of that game to some extent, and I’ve learned to love my free time and freedom. As long as I have BOTH.

Back on topic, I’m still pinning EOD give or take a missed day here and there. I still think there’s a slight but noticeable difference that will have me buying some transdermal test very soon.

Thanks for all the replies.

G

guambroker

May 6, 2020
110 mg/5d of TC and 500 IU HCG. TC is sub-q upper/outer glute 27 g 1/2", HCG 31 g 5/16" in the thigh or shoulder. Keeps total T between 800 - 1200. More just increases Hb/HCT even faster with no additional benefits, less than 800 and I feel it (libido, energy, ED, etc.) The older you get, the higher you need to be top end of normal, but you are also more prone to erythrocytosis and have to donate more often. Yes, the lower normal range is getting lower, not sure what is behind that (environmental for sure) and it gives docs an excuse not to treat that IMO increases the risks of chronically low T as we get older along with decreased QOL. Always use the LC/MS assay, esp if you're running some deca with the T for HRT, it will cross react to some degree with the standard assay, including the directly measured free component. LC/MS is the gold standard.
What labs would you suggest? Been on self TRT for some years and get labs, but just added 100mg Deca weekly to my 150mg Test week/ 10mg anavar daily, among other things. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic