Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Any of TID been tested for Covid 19?

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
My work had 12 positive cases since March 20. The last 3 positives were as of last week Tuesday/Wednesday. We all got sent home with our scheduled shift pay which is 7 12s, last Friday at noon. And Im still getting paid, sitting on my phat ass. lol.. Anyways, they tested our 2000+ employees last weekend Saturday and Sunday. We got both the blood test and nasal swab test. I was negative on both. Just got the nasal swab tests results a few hours ago. Not sure when Im going back, but I hear they might be making us go for a second round of testing. Have any of you heard of something like this? Honestly, I dont care, Ill keep getting tested and keep getting paid, doesn't matter to me, but if were negative on both, I dont see why we need to be tested again.

We do get our temps taken every morning before start of shift, and masks are mandatory now, or you cant work and you'll get laid off.
The last 3 days, I went out and about, and you cant enter any store now without a mask on. Whole Foods, Home Depot, even the gas station, NO MASK NO ENTRY. I dont see us doing anything social till a vaccine comes out which is still months and months away..
But hope everyone is staying safe and healthy through these unfortunate times..

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I've had the swab test done. I had a cold and my job insisted I couldnt come back to work until I got tested. They're paying us up to 2 weeks to stay home and "self quarantine" if you have so much as a sniffle.
We too get our temperature checked before we are allowed access to the building. They installed temporary bathrooms for drivers and vendors that employees are not allowed to use.
We have to wear masks in any/every public place here as well. Public gatherings are not allowed. Cops showed up at a birthday party for a 5 year old that was only family and everyone was outside in the yard. Somebody saw all the cars in the driveway and called the police. People are dialing 911 if somebody coughs or sneezes in public. They wanted mass hysteria; they got it.
I fear this may be the new norm. Even if/when things go back to "normal" they will never be the same

Reactions: Jin
Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I haven’t been but my grandson was. Five week old. Live in a small town and my son took him to the ER with a cough and a fever. Nothing appeared particularly life threatening. But.... They swabbed him for C19 and immediately loaded him in an ambulance and drive an hour to the big city children’s hospital where he was admitted. Test came back negative and they all came home.

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I was swabbed and they lost my test for 11 days until it was tested 2300 miles away. There was no antibody test available at the time, now an antibody test is available here and my insurance is 'in between' and I am not paying out of pocket. 4 airports in 10 days, first time I've been sick in 20 years: running nose, unproductive cough, fever and tired. Highly likely, but I cannot prove it without antibody testing.

I don't know if LK is serious or bigun11 said it, so I will. GET ON WITH IT!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I haven’t been but my grandson was. Five week old. Live in a small town and my son took him to the ER with a cough and a fever. Nothing appeared particularly life threatening. But.... They swabbed him for C19 and immediately loaded him in an ambulance and drive an hour to the big city children’s hospital where he was admitted. Test came back negative and they all came home.

That's slippery territory! Taking him to a bigger city hospital where the virus could be! I am glad all is well and hope it stays well.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I was swabbed and they lost my test for 11 days until it was tested 2300 miles away. There was no antibody test available at the time, now an antibody test is available here and my insurance is 'in between' and I am not paying out of pocket. 4 airports in 10 days, first time I've been sick in 20 years: running nose, unproductive cough, fever and tired. Highly likely, but I cannot prove it without antibody testing.

I don't know if LK is serious or bigun11 said it, so I will. GET ON WITH IT!

I had 26 flights between Jan 1 and 3/12, 160 flights last year through the end of Dec. Was sick as hell in Dec, who knows what it was with the savages that go through airports.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
4 airports in 10 days, first time I've been sick in 20 years: running nose, unproductive cough, fever and tired.

What does a "productive cough" sound like?

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I had to be tested because I had over 100 temp when they checked at one of the places I train people. When I got home and checked, it was 98.3....below normal. Still had to go through one of those drive though testing sites and get results to go back. It's irritating, but I can understand because since my state started reopening we've seen a spike in virus cases. I don't want this crap and surely don't want to give it to someone else.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
YEP AND NOTHING

HAD some crazy bloat the other night lol

im telling you d to n to the p -- keeps everything at bay-- lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic