Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gut health

J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
Hi,

I have some issues with hemorrhoids. I started with probiotics, digestive enzymes, and glutamine.
I was in stress last month and I forget to drink enough in job.
How can I improve my gut health and resolve issues with hemorrhoids?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Hi,

I have some issues with hemorrhoids. I started with probiotics, digestive enzymes, and glutamine.
I was in stress last month and I forget to drink enough in job.
How can I improve my gut health and resolve issues with hemorrhoids?

What effect do you think gut health has in your hemorrhoids?

Eat enough fiber and stay hydrated. That should help you pass stool easier without undue stress on your bung hole.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Here, take this course. Its the best gut health course I have come across and its free.
You just need to say your a Mind Pump pod cast listener and you can have it for free. Its a long listen but it will give you all the data you need to build a solid gut health supplementation regiment and diet.

https://ncicertifications.com/guthealth-mindpump/

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Like Jin said, more good fiber and more water. Eat more leafy veggies like kale and spinach, more whole fruits (not fruit drinks), and again, drink lots of water. Shits will become smooth and fast and somehow, less messy with fewer wipes. I’m telling ya.

If it’s really bad, shit while squatting, not sitting. No joke. Your hemorrhoids are almost definitely from sitting and straining too much. Get you one of these.

5C22D5F3-1514-48AC-A16D-DCB7FAD0AE2F.jpeg

J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
What effect do you think gut health has in your hemorrhoids?

Eat enough fiber and stay hydrated. That should help you pass stool easier without undue stress on your bung hole.

I try it and it is better. Since I drink at least 4l per day it is much better. Only shit is a job and a lot of stress :( ... I am trying not to freak out few times daily, but our employees...disaster

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Add bromelain supplements or foods rich in it to your diet. Pineapple and Asparagus are two good foods. You want to make sure you are taking in plenty of water and good fiber but don't Overdo fiber all at once it'll cause you to have BM's more and aggravate if you are currently experiencing a hemorrhoid issue.

I had a client that was having them all the time and docs wanted to do "banding" and I said let's try fiber, water, and bromelain supplements, and over a year later he has not had another issue.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Water has always been the best for me. If I'm drinking a gallon or better a day, I'm shittin' every morning :D

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I use 1MD Medizyme complete. I’m on daily antibiotics and would die without them or just be miserable AF

J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
I have an appointment at Doctor today. Fingers crossed.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Good luck man, glad to see you still around.

J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
Good luck man, glad to see you still around.
Thank you. The problems were hemorrhoids. I have a small operation last week. One more in June and I am as fit as a fiddle :). I am back on track with the diet. Total weight loss in 14 weeks - 12 kgs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic