Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Panicked about a stock-market crash?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
He's predicted 20 recessions and got one right...very brilliant man but not the best track record.

no he did not. please tell me you’re not that stupid. if you actually knew what you were talking about you would understand that he predicted 2008-2009 financial crisis and predicted this one as well. it’s unfortunate you have no clue what you’re talking about. you’re just making yourself look like a fool once again. do some research and you won’t look like an uninformed idiot.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
As a business owner with 3 businesses, I'mma get me summa dat dere gub'mint money!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Same. I already signed up for ppp

Reactions: ceo
C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
no he did not. please tell me you’re not that stupid. if you actually knew what you were talking about you would understand that he predicted 2008-2009 financial crisis and predicted this one as well. it’s unfortunate you have no clue what you’re talking about. you’re just making yourself look like a fool once again. do some research and you won’t look like an uninformed idiot.

The only one looking foolish here is you by using insults in a debate. It's extremely immature and adds nothing to the conversation. Grow up my man.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
The only one looking foolish here is you by using insults in a debate. It's extremely immature and adds nothing to the conversation. Grow up my man.

at least now you realize you were wrong and look like a moron. carry-on with your foolish uninformed posts. it’s hilarious how you think you know what you’re talking about.

don’t be mad and bitter cause you lost money in the stock market because you didn’t listen to the right people. and you’re only going to lose more and more as time goes on. maybe one day you’ll wise up, but I doubt it.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
at least now you realize you were wrong and look like a moron. carry-on with your foolish uninformed posts. it’s hilarious how you think you know what you’re talking about.

don’t be mad and bitter cause you lost money in the stock market because you didn’t listen to the right people. and you’re only going to lose more and more as time goes on. maybe one day you’ll wise up, but I doubt it.

lol you're an emotional wreck bud. You're literally making things up about me that you have zero clue about. That's what's hilarious!

I'm a full-time trader. It's how I make money...I'm doing a-okay but thanks.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I've made money and lost money in the markets.

I prefer making it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

same bro. Won and lost. Winners bigger than losers and win more than I lose. Simply a game of averages for me. I short just about as much as I go long as well.

Reactions: ceo
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
lol you're an emotional wreck bud. You're literally making things up about me that you have zero clue about. That's what's hilarious!

I'm a full-time trader. It's how I make money...I'm doing a-okay but thanks.

you’re welcome. anytime you need any more advice I’m always here for you.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm still a long term equities guy. Not saying there shouldn't be a small portion of your portfolio that operates as a hedge against inflation, but it should be no more than 10%, at least IMHO.

Gold has its place. Will the world economy someday tank? Yes, I believe it will. When? Not yet. It's got another 20 years in my view. what should we do? keep your costs low. stay out of debt. You know, do what your grandparents and great-grandparents did in the old days. The Amish aren't terrified of this market downturn. LOL

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

If this is true, which I assume it is, that's just plain sad. Everyone should have at least three months of living expenses in cash in their saving accounts. That way when these things happen, you are still able to make long term decisions, as opposed to being pressured into short term decisions that typically result in you selling assets in a hurry for pennies on the dollar.

The brother in law did that years ago. Had a good summer of roofing work, and immediately went out and bought a beautiful, new Harley. It was a beautiful bike. He kept it for all of about 4 months, and had to unload it. I'm guessing the next guy bought a beautiful "almost new" bike for 50% less!

Why are we living month to month? It's so indicative of our present culture. We want more than what we can afford, and we want it all yesterday...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic