Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Panicked about a stock-market crash?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
good to know your expertise. I’m sure you bought a shit ton of gold when you started investing 12 years ago. as we all know gold has outperformed the stock market the past 15 years. just like zero hedge and many others have predicted.

Yes because there is only one strategy to make money in the markets and buying gold was it.

Indices up 515% Gold up 240% since '09 to present day...

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
^can't edit but I used the top in S&P...present day it's up 357%

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Yes because there is only one strategy to make money in the markets and buying gold was it.

Indices up 515% Gold up 240% since '09 to present day...

don’t be a jerk. that’s not what I said and you know it. why are you trying to twist my words around? Sorry if I hurt your feelings, lighten up snowflake.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
don’t be a jerk. that’s not what I said and you know it. why are you trying to twist my words around? Sorry if I hurt your feelings, lighten up snowflake.

lol it's most certainly what you insinuated.

My feelings aren't hurt one bit bro. I don't take armchair theorizing from zerohedge enthusiasts seriously. I actually don't take anyone off the interwebz seriously.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Can a guy that has little to no money make a start in this game?...Is it possible to start small and get big?...

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Can a guy that has little to no money make a start in this game?...Is it possible to start small and get big?...

A pro can take 5k and build that but you also need some luck. If you're trading a positive expectancy but say your first 4 or 5 trades are losers you could be at your risk of ruin.
You need to know everything about your strategy's past performance. What was the longest losing streak? Most risk endured in a winning trade (maximum risk exposure, mre)? Biggest loser. Average loser.
% win. Risk/reward...you need to be aware of all of that shit.

If you don't have something to go off then you're throwing darts in the dark and you're going to have to be extremely lucky to win and to keep that profit and continue to win. It usually doesn't happen...

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
A pro can take 5k and build that...

Share your trades with us bro! We can copy them and all come out winners in this tough time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Share your trades with us bro! We can copy them and all come out winners in this tough time.

haha wish that's how it worked. here's one of my buy side algos

AddOrder(OrderType.BUY_TO_OPEN, Test>1000 and Tren>1000 and E2 crosses below 65 within 5 days and Test>Mast and Mast <800 and Var>=80 and Deca==600 and Adex>=.5, open[-1], 1, Body.Jacked, Color.Tan, name = Oo );

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

how low will the stock market go when most people who lost their jobs start taking funds from their 401k or other investments to live? this thing is going down hill fast. hope you're all prepared. And if you think jobs will come back like they were you're in for a rude awakening. most of the lost jobs are not coming back.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
As a business owner with 3 businesses, I'mma get me summa dat dere gub'mint money!

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013

how low will the stock market go when most people who lost their jobs start taking funds from their 401k or other investments to live? this thing is going down hill fast. hope you're all prepared. And if you think jobs will come back like they were you're in for a rude awakening. most of the lost jobs are not coming back.

He's predicted 20 recessions and got one right...very brilliant man but not the best track record.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic