Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anybody use Deca/NPP year long?

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Fluid for pain relief, never implied would help with build up. Normally would get cortisone injection but that's not happening right now. Normally use NPP but considering low dose 100mg maybe even lower to provide relief. Considering going love my term. Doesn't heal anything but some comfort would be nice interferes with my sleep the pain.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Fluid for pain relief, never implied would help with build up. Normally would get cortisone injection but that's not happening right now. Normally use NPP but considering low dose 100mg maybe even lower to provide relief. Considering going love my term. Doesn't heal anything but some comfort would be nice interferes with my sleep the pain.

Gottcha, bro!...I was just curious on what your thinking was on it...I didn't think u were under the impression that it would "heal" the calcium deal....This is just me, but If I did use it for the inflammation side of it, I wouldn't use the NPP personally just because of having to shoot it more frequently...However, unless u are also wanting anabolic favors from it, I wouldn't do it at all...I would just take some anti-inflammation meds for now until u can get the cortisone shots...Or try some KRATOM....It works for me fairly good!...I get about an 50-75% relief from my chronic pain by using it....It's almost as good as an narcotic, yet not addicting....Just me tho, my bro!...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Gottcha, bro!...I was just curious on what your thinking was on it...I didn't think u were under the impression that it would "heal" the calcium deal....This is just me, but If I did use it for the inflammation side of it, I wouldn't use the NPP personally just because of having to shoot it more frequently...However, unless u are also wanting anabolic favors from it, I wouldn't do it at all...I would just take some anti-inflammation meds for now until u can get the cortisone shots...Or try some KRATOM....It works for me fairly good!...I get about an 50-75% relief from my chronic pain by using it....It's almost as good as an narcotic, yet not addicting....Just me tho, my bro!...

Forgot to say, make sure u get the "MAENG DA" strain...U want to get the "red" vein version....The "red" will provide a better sleep condition for u...If u get the "green" version, it will tend to keep u up....Both are the strongest of the KRATOM from my experience for pain...Try it and see what u think...

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks for replying using NPP because it's what I have on hand because I stopped cycle early because of my gym closing. But have some Deca coming to use once a week. Will look into kratom!!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Thanks for replying using NPP because it's what I have on hand because I stopped cycle early because of my gym closing. But have some Deca coming to use once a week. Will look into kratom!!

U betcha!...I know how pain is!...Especially when u're into lifting!...I think it's worst than getting the clap...Makes it hard staying focused on your goal(s)...I get pure damn angry at mine...I have to do stupid machine work most of the time and a lot of pissy azz stretching just to get a mediocre workout in...peace!

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
Yea gonna start at 100mg a week then check my blood work. RBC is already elevated due to trt. But I donate blood every 12 weeks. Lipids are good, so we'll see how low dose effects my bloods
Do you disclose to the blood collectors that you take steroids?

These supplements get into the bloodstream and can have side effects to people in need of blood.

Make sure you tell them what drugs you take, legal or not.

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
When I do go I disclosure I'm on trt, that's why I go in the first place Dr's advice. As for Deca I won't will check labs to see how low dose affects me

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
When I do go I disclosure I'm on trt, that's why I go in the first place Dr's advice. As for Deca I won't will check labs to see how low dose affects me
Be sure to mention the deca. That isn't part of trt.

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Be sure to mention the deca. That isn't part of trt.
When I donate most times I'm only on trt. When I do blast it's usually go with fast acting npp, tren a. These compounds I use most givin my age. As for labs I pay for my own after a blast to see where I'm at for levels.
Dr has me do blood work twice a year and I time it as not to fuck up my trt rx. Just a matters of timing been doing it so long pretty much have it down.
But if I donate and if I'm on low dose Deca 50 - 100 mg probably won't disclose

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
if I donate and if I'm on low dose Deca 50 - 100 mg probably won't disclose
I disclosed about steroid use once in 2004. Today, the Red Cross still will not accept my blood because of uncertain health risks.

Ask yourself if you are donating blood to help someone or for personal bragging rights.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I disclosed about steroid use once in 2004. Today, the Red Cross still will not accept my blood because of uncertain health risks.

Ask yourself if you are donating blood to help someone or for personal bragging rights.

Youre uninformed. The only reason that they dont accept donations from you is because they are worried about diseases from the actual needle use. They dont give a shit about the actual steroids. And contrary to what you claim it doesnt harm the recipient

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
Youre uninformed. The only reason that they dont accept donations from you is because they are worried about diseases from the actual needle use. They dont give a shit about the actual steroids. And contrary to what you claim it doesnt harm the recipient
Possible.

At least deca and trt don't require an injection.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic