Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Corona Virus. How much of a threat is it?

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
I can just tell you they are covering up the deaths and infection rate here so no one is getting an accurate picture of where it’s at or how it’s spreading. Also, unless you have 3 + symptoms, they won’t test you.

Exactly. My girl could not get tested cause the doctor felt she wasn’t sick enough. Fucking pricks. Meanwhile they go on the news every day and tell us of all the new testing sites opening. Don’t fucking tell us shit if we can’t get tested. Only rich pigs can get the test and they don’t even have to be sick. I’m getting tired of this shit already. If they are now saying over 100,000 people are gonna die no matter what we do then let the healthy people go to work and lock down the sick and elderly. Definitely more to this shit I don’t care what anyone says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
PSA from the frontline...

It does you no good no know whether you are positive or not unless you are hospitalized and getting treatment. If you get tested today and are negative, what will that do for you?

We are only testing symptomatic people with severe respiratory symptoms so that we can isolate them from general hospital census and our nurses and doctors. If a civilian tests negative today and goes out like he/shes somehow "safe" their status as positive could change in a minute after the results are read. You could walk into your doctor's office, ER, testing center Negative and walk out Positive if the guy next to you had it.

Just stay the fuck home and get help if you get sick, not runny nose cough bullshit. I mean fever, shortness of breath and body aches sick. Otherwise DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR ANY MEDICAL CENTERS!!!!! IT IS AN INVITATION TO CONTRACTING THE VIRUS.

In 12hrs yesterday, I treated 6 morons who came into the ER for twisted ankles, vaginal bleeding and other various NON EMERGENT bullshit. We also had 17pts on isolation awaiting test results and 3 Positives on ventilators. These Actual sick people came in the same doors and were less than 50' from the fools who are trying to get tested for peace of mind.

On a positive note the positives we had were all nursing home "gomers" with the exception of 1 x 35yr old who was asthmatic and MORBIDLY OBESE (BMI 56)

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
bed98d92e43b3c16177b1e6d052b8c5d.jpg

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
We should know by April 15th whether or not Covid is a threat

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Exactly. My girl could not get tested cause the doctor felt she wasn’t sick enough. Fucking pricks. Meanwhile they go on the news every day and tell us of all the new testing sites opening. Don’t fucking tell us shit if we can’t get tested. Only rich pigs can get the test and they don’t even have to be sick. I’m getting tired of this shit already. If they are now saying over 100,000 people are gonna die no matter what we do then let the healthy people go to work and lock down the sick and elderly. Definitely more to this shit I don’t care what anyone says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would comment but SAD and Jin would be all over me like white on rice....

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Hey @Jin where are the bodies?? 100 here, 100 there, I don't mean to be a dick, but the news is 100% fear mongering the stats right now.

Enough bodies yet?

Don’t worry we’ll easily break 300k when all is said and done. Probably much more.

We’re well past the loss of life of 9/11 already.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I prefer Log Cabin over Aunt Jamima.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Shoot out: two die from coronavirus complications.
Fat guy dies from coronavirus
86 year old dies from coronavirus
Cancer patient dies from coronavirus
Alcoholic dies from coronavirus
Family says "he died from coronavirus"
Smoker dies from coronavirus
Diabetic dies from coronavirus

The underlying reason so people are dying: old and or unhealthy.

We're not hearing the whole story otherwise known as the truth.

1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 healthy people have not died.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
No one wakes up and says "I want to be old today". Most people with cancer did nothing to deserve such a horrible disease. Asthma is another disease most people cannot help having. These people are going to dominate the statistics of deaths, should they contract COVID-2 ( SARS-CoV-2 is the name of the virus that causes the COVID-19 disease according my test and the MD who spoke to me).

Drunks, fats, druggies, chronic smokers and generally unhealthy people, unhealthy due to choices they make day in and day out are at a higher mortality rate anyway. Therefore, we're talking about a moderate percentage of, not only deaths as the result of C-19 FURTHER COMPLICATING THEIR CONDITION(S), but the general population of America.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic