Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New TRT Regimen?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
@macgyver Recently posted a study of testosterone levels after a shot of test e.

Levels peaked at roughly 24 hours.

Where you pin and how much you pin, will skew this a bit, but still, that’s way faster than we’ve all been thinking for quite some time.

So do we go ahead and start pinning 3-4 times a week with test E or C?

I know that one of my best experiences on trt was when I was dosing a transdermal daily, but I thought that was because of the high conversion rate to dht and the subsequent boost in sex drive, well-being, etc.

Maybe it was because my levels were more consistent and stable.

I’m going to pin 1/4ml of test E 250mg/ml, 4 times per week, for the next month or two, and see how I feel. If I feel great, I’ll go back to transdermal because I’m not trying to pin 200 times a year.

Thoughts?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I think its unnecessary and no more beneficial than doing cyp once every 7-8 days or enanthate once evey 4-5 days.

This is all from my experience through many blood tests with test c:
With cyp, there's a spike within ~24 hours and a leveling off over the next few (3-4) days. Between day 5 post inject and day 9 there's little difference/change in serum levels. By day 12 post inject, I would have half or a little less serum level as day 5 post inject.

For my TRT, I choose to inject test cyp every 7 days. Sometimes I accidentally go to day 8 or 9, and I feel no different.

As for dosage, i think everyone has their preferred level. For me it's not just by the numbers on the blood test, but also about how I feel.

My numbers aren't good at 100mg/week (avg. ~550ng/dl. By days 5-7 post inject.), and I dont feel great either.

At 150mg/week I'm only around 650-750ng/dl. 5-7 days post inject, and I feel a bit better.

Personally, I feel great at 200mg/week, and my 5-7 days post inject numbers are 990-1390ng/dl.

Usually its closer to the ~1000-1100, but I've had a few times where numbers have gone higher up to 1397 peak on a test done 7 days post inject, so I wanted to put that whole range in here.

As a side note, In the almost ten years that I've been on TRT I have seen the "normal range" for test levels decrease at least twice. Not sure recently as I haven't looked in the last 3.5 years or so. Basically, we are not the men our fathers and especially grandfathers were. Not naturally anyway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I read somewhere that there was a incorrect timing with Test E and that it was much faster than Cyp and even Cyp was faster than what others thought. I have to try to dig it up.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
@macgyver Recently posted a study of testosterone levels after a shot of test e.

Levels peaked at roughly 24 hours.

Where you pin and how much you pin, will skew this a bit, but still, that’s way faster than we’ve all been thinking for quite some time.

So do we go ahead and start pinning 3-4 times a week with test E or C?

I know that one of my best experiences on trt was when I was dosing a transdermal daily, but I thought that was because of the high conversion rate to dht and the subsequent boost in sex drive, well-being, etc.

Maybe it was because my levels were more consistent and stable.

I’m going to pin 1/4ml of test E 250mg/ml, 4 times per week, for the next month or two, and see how I feel. If I feel great, I’ll go back to transdermal because I’m not trying to pin 200 times a year.

Thoughts?

This....

I've only did 2 cycles in my life...Very mild compared to the majority....The first one I did at the descretion of my friends advice (I had no clue what I was doing at this time)...I think i must have filled 10, 55 gallon drums up with pus from all the zits I got...I did get strong as an ox and gained a tad, shad amount of weight...I was doing on first cycle test e and dbol...I don't even remember having a schedule for shooting the test or taking the dbols...My friend and i would go out on friday's and saturday's and I would shoot him, and he would shoot me...Then at some point during the week I would shoot myself once...I would take the dbols whenever everyday......So, I thought about what I was doing and kept asking him about the zits and why I would feel "good" one minute, and then like crap the next, he knew jack...Then, he started crapping blood and pissing blood...Now he was stacking 7 different kinds, plus taking wayhigher doses of each than I...Anyway to cut this short, I decided to research...*LOL*...

As I progressed into researching this stuff I discovered the gem of keeping levels even...It made since because when u study the endo system u will see that the body regulates our hormones perfectly...So, between studying endocrinology and talking to a guy that was deemed at the time to be an "expert" at using the juice, I concluded that the more frequent that I dosed and at the same time period the better I would respond...For me it worked, on my second round I applied this knowledge...Again, I did the same exact thing (same test, same dbol, same doses)...Of course I changed the protocol...I may have got one or two zits and thats when my strength went thru the roof!...I hit the 450lbs bench (twice) and squated 700lb, once, but did pench a nerve...I gained less weight tho...Maybe 10lbs if I'm noy mistaking...

I do my trt this way now too...I break my shots down to, two a week, instead of one, even tho it is cyp...I have no zit or mood swing problems...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I think its unnecessary and no more beneficial than doing cyp once every 7-8 days or enanthate once evey 4-5 days.

This is all from my experience through many blood tests with test c:
With cyp, there's a spike within ~24 hours and a leveling off over the next few (3-4) days. Between day 5 post inject and day 9 there's little difference/change in serum levels. By day 12 post inject, I would have half or a little less serum level as day 5 post inject.

For my TRT, I choose to inject test cyp every 7 days. Sometimes I accidentally go to day 8 or 9, and I feel no different.

As for dosage, i think everyone has their preferred level. For me it's not just by the numbers on the blood test, but also about how I feel.

My numbers aren't good at 100mg/week (avg. ~550ng/dl. By days 5-7 post inject.), and I dont feel great either.

At 150mg/week I'm only around 650-750ng/dl. 5-7 days post inject, and I feel a bit better.

Personally, I feel great at 200mg/week, and my 5-7 days post inject numbers are 990-1390ng/dl.

Usually its closer to the ~1000-1100, but I've had a few times where numbers have gone higher up to 1397 peak on a test done 7 days post inject, so I wanted to put that whole range in here.

As a side note, In the almost ten years that I've been on TRT I have seen the "normal range" for test levels decrease at least twice. Not sure recently as I haven't looked in the last 3.5 years or so. Basically, we are not the men our fathers and especially grandfathers were. Not naturally anyway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I started trt on doctor’s orders of 125mg test c every 10 days. Haha. Trash protocol.
Then went to 75mg 2x/wk, and bloodwork was low, like upper 400s if I remember correctly. Then bumped it to 125mg 2x/wk and was at ~1000 ng/dL d

Then I was pretty inconsistent for a while and because I was running 250mg/wk, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less, it wasn’t terribly noticeable. But now, I’m thinking that was because I was constantly over or at an acceptable level.

That leads me to think that if it spikes at 24 hrs, and then levels off for days, then if you test 1000-1200 a week after a single shot, you’re likely supra-physiological for a few days before hand. Who knows how much/if any damage that may or may not cause, but I have done the same thing and for me, for me personally, I eventually started to really notice the swings.

We’ll see how this goes. Won’t be able to get bloodwork during all this craziness but I’m pretty in tune.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
SAD, not sure if u are married, but I was for 30 miserable years...I have 3 daughters and experienced the "coming of age" with them...Each one, including my ex-wife were like two different people when they would have their cycles...I mean zits, ferocious mood swings, and even occasional depression for one of them...My ex-wife was the only one I didn't noticed to much of a change...However, she was doing drugs and alcohol behind my back and a few other things...

In your opinion, don't u think we would experience the same kind of swings to some degree if we don't keep things even?...See even with my daughters own bodies doing this, it still was on a monthly basis...Levels were up and down thru out the year...Makes me think that we fair much better if we can keep whatever hormone we use, level in our blood stream...What's your take on it, my bro?...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I know most of us use Cyp or Enanth but has anyone used Test U and gotten bloodwork done on it? And what protocol did you use?

Reactions: SAD
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
@SAD any update, very curious as to your thoughts.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
@SAD any update, very curious as to your thoughts.

Well, I feel and look a bit different than I did when I started EOD (there’s been a few every third day), but I would have trouble narrowing down to just the trt pinning change. My lifestyle has changed so much in the last 5 weeks that it COULD be the test making me lose water weight and feel less lethargic, or it could be the increased kayaking, the eating at home more, the significantly more sex I’m having, who knows.

It IS difficult to pull a precise 1/4ml, so I’m also probably over-dosing a bit and THAT has its positive effects too.

Was this about as clear as coffee for ya?

For clarity though, I will continue to pin like this until I get a better idea. So far, I’d say that I like it but again, it may not be the pinning schedule.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic