Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Libido problemo

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Since having to come off TRT, libido is suffering. You guys fund anything to help with libido besides test?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
You were chemically enhanced and as the result, hypersexual. You're now a mortal. Adjust your expectations accordingly.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Since having to come off TRT, libido is suffering. You guys fund anything to help with libido besides test?

Do u have access to DHEA and Longjack?...If so, take above 300mg's of the DHEA (Liver will destroy the first 300mg's, any other mg's after will be processed...U should get some conversion to test)...U will also get estro conv...So, get some DIM too if available...If u get longjack, take at least triple the recommended dose, try to get highest concentration, 200:1 if u can get it (gota get around the liver on that too)....

This usally will work on most people...Give it a try...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Libido issues are so different than erection issues.

CFM is on target, although overshot with some hyperbole. You’ll have to adjust to the new norm of having to actually be in the mood, or coerced into the mood, or take advantage of the mood when it strikes. It’s no longer as easy as pulling it out and touching it in order to get aroused. “Hard” and “horny” aren’t the same anymore, so you’ll need to work a little more at feeling it, so to speak.

Best of luck on the supplement route, I have had no good experiences there. Many years ago I tried some things just for fun and always felt like my head (the one on my shoulders) was going to pop off. Spiked blood pressure and pounding headache and sweaty palms and jittery. But those were more for erection than for libido.

P.S. - Super hot girlfriend would help. P.P.S. - Wife might be pissed.

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
There's a time and place for Melanotan II and PT-141 (Bremelanotide),perhaps reserved for the more extreme/special occasions. Good luck!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Thanks for the feedback guys. I’m turning 34 soon. I’ve been on test since my early 20’s and just barely started having a reaction to it. Body is rejecting it hard. So weird getting older.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

Try natural herbs in tinture format; there's horny goat weed and yohimbe bark. Ginseng tinture for energy

Reactions: Dex
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic