Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dline Goldline

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
What kind of world do we live in when people are willing to order from a group arrested and under investigation? Simply CRAZY!!!! Must be the new normal....I mean why buy from a source who isnt under investigation, I guess the idea sounds boring and 2 safe....

T

Thehogsters

Feb 21, 2020
The last domestic lab on his site was Private Label. I asked him personally why they left the site when it happened. He said cause I don't want any other domestic competition on here.
Ok that made perfect sense to me.
Three months later Private Label is busted.
Lol

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
3 guys came to support Dred.
All brand new accounts.

Strange :)
now there is a name I havent seen in in ages. Whats up Morgankane

I knew dred for 10+ years. He was a goofy dude. When he got a lab and started making some $$$ he changed and developed narcicist personality disorder. He used to talk about JDOG and RONUS and GLISSMAN all the time and brag about how they alll got caught and how he never did. well, live by the sword die by the sword. He used to joke about Dan Kote alot too

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Now THERE is a name I haven't seen in quite a while. Used to see a muay thai on AB before I left, didn't even know you were here too. Remember a lot of your AB posts describing what LE is capable of. Looked at your profile here to figure out why I hadn't known you were here too ... you've been quiet since 2015, no wonder, lol. Over 400 posts before that, however, some very interesting stuff in there.

B

Bleed

Mar 17, 2020
Its twilight zone. Those dudes saw what just happened and theyre just ops normal without missing a beat.

Either LE is running it seeing if there's any big fish left or theyre running a pool for dumbest steroid user in the US and they want to meet him personally.

Or, might LE be running Nuclear?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Dam...that is Dred.....he got me for $500 on one of his boards back in the day with a fake auction he held.

He really deserved to get popped....hate to say it but he ripped off so many people.

I seen him as one of the most decent guys ever in the forums . He’s always taken care of his members and customers . It’s maybe the assholes who worked for him like Pooh Bear that ratted him out but Dred was is stand up guy period . He’s bailed out many members too many

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
He stole from many people over the last 15 yrs ......i am not sure all of his aliases but he was always around as DRED and was banned by half of us and the other half let him operate ....... he had a way of charming people.

Absolutely no truth your confusing him with others . People were always talking shit when he was always fair .

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Italian is a cocky ass, and obviously a little butt hurt teenage girl with a grudge. D-Red was a prick back in the day, granted. That changed along the way. And his gear both oils and orals over the past few years were 2nd to NONE.
Fuck off my posts Italian, if all you want to be is a little grudgy drama bitch. You’re so fucking off the mark it’s comical. Waste no more of my time with your drama posts and pissing me off.

Amen TB and testboner been around long as anyone including myself . Past 10 years D was awesome .

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I want to double down here.
DRed had a chance to screw me royally one time and went out of his way not to. He helped me out of a stupid mistake. Nothing illegal, just stupidity.
He could have screwed up my world.

That is D usually hooked up his mod team free . If I ordered my shit be in my mailbox with extras before I even paid

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey Ketsugo, not trying to bust your chops on this, but Dred, back over 10 years ago, really screwed a lot of people over at IL (Iron Lifter), and may be other places too. Maybe he cleaned up his act the past decade, but the old past bad behavior was definitely true.

And his present behavior of continuing to source after he'd been busted, and not warning anyone that pooh had been busted was quite reckless. It's hard to put a smiley face on that.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Then he cleaned up his act cuz that’s decade ago .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic