Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Corona Virus. How much of a threat is it?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yep, rebuild American factories and bring back Made in the USA! Need to take China out of the global equation but their slave labor makes it hard to compete.

This was true 10 years ago, but some guys I talk to in global manufacturing were telling me that manufacturing has been moving from China to other countries such as Vietnam, because China manufacturing costs have risen quite dramatically.

Putting your entire supply chain entirely in the hands of an authoritarian regime seems awful foolish.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
2 nights in a row I had a fever, last night was normal. Yellow snot again this morning and coughing up crud. Could be the regular flu or flu made famous by media and morons.

Since when did the once great rock band The WHO become experts on having a few too many Coronas?

Their signature hit was "My Generation."
The line people remember from that was "hope I die before I get old."

how did they know?

Reactions: CFM
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
just jamming out on a Saturday afternoon in my backyard with some friends

oh yeah not worried about this virus thingy. just worried about how it’s going to affect the economy. people are getting crazy over nothing too big of a deal unless you’re elderly or have some kind of health issues.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Use common sense and common courtesy and all will be fine. There's a reason why B'shem gave certain dietary laws and made them kosherlaws. Syop eating that coon ass!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
just jamming out on a Saturday afternoon in my backyard with some friends

oh yeah not worried about this virus thingy. just worried about how it’s going to affect the economy. people are getting crazy over nothing too big of a deal unless you’re elderly or have some kind of health issues.

Awesome song to play!...

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
If you are running a fever then you should go to the Doctor.

Crasy thing I learned is that a lot of us have been exposed but not showing symptoms.
No. You absolutely should not.

Stay away from hospitals unless you’re having a fever and difficulty breathing.

IF I am missing something please inform me.

If everyone with a fever goes to the hospital then those with the most severe illness won’t get the care they need.

Stay home. Nobody is dying from fevers. ARDS is how covid kills.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012

If everyone with a fever goes to the hospital then those with the most severe illness won’t get the care they need.

I ran a fever for two days. I am over that part. Now just the respiratory and sinus symptoms. Mathematics line up perfectly: the Chinese dude sitting next to me from GRR to ORD. Its just a flu.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

THIS. Those people who are destined to be killed by Covid-19 will die in either of 2 ways.

Directly is where this virus kills you by itself.

Indirectly is where this virus causes the many, many people who have colds, allergies, or the regular flu to over react and overwhelm the hospitals. The usual number of people who may be dying from heart attacks, car accidents, or any other normal cause of death can often be saved by prompt medical attention ... but only if the hospital has enough room, equipment, supplies, and staff to provide what they need.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This virus is way more contagious than anyone knows. I’m relatively healthy person. However, I’ve realized after several days of just feeling off, and this constant mild headache, slight dry cough, and dry throat, I’ve realized that I’ve probably gotten this thing. What kind of sealed the deal was waking up this morning and being dizzy and out of breath. I’m in the medical field and I realized that no matter how careful I have been, this thing is extremely contagious.

so with that said, I’ve stepped up drinking fluids, Vitamin C and D, more tea and good food and soup.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
This virus is way more contagious than anyone knows. I’m relatively healthy person. However, I’ve realized after several days of just feeling off, and this constant mild headache, slight dry cough, and dry throat, I’ve realized that I’ve probably gotten this thing. What kind of sealed the deal was waking up this morning and being dizzy and out of breath. I’m in the medical field and I realized that no matter how careful I have been, this thing is extremely contagious. Also I asked to get tested, but they told me that unless I am running a fever, they aren’t going to run the test. Guess they don’t care.

so with that said, I’ve stepped up drinking fluids, Vitamin C and D, more tea and good food.
Have you noticed an increased need for toilet paper?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Have you noticed an increased need for toilet paper?

haha NO, don’t understand why people think they’ll need to wipe there A$$ so much.

I stocked up on food, soup, and frozen items.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
This virus is way more contagious than anyone knows. I’m relatively healthy person. However, I’ve realized after several days of just feeling off, and this constant mild headache, slight dry cough, and dry throat, I’ve realized that I’ve probably gotten this thing. What kind of sealed the deal was waking up this morning and being dizzy and out of breath. I’m in the medical field and I realized that no matter how careful I have been, this thing is extremely contagious.
so with that said, I’ve stepped up drinking fluids, Vitamin C and D, more tea and good food and soup.
Take care brother. I hope you feel better soon.

I read one virus expert who said zinc losenges help fight the virus which multiplies in your sinus and throat membranes. Also, taking a lot of sips of water washes the virus from your throat into your stomach where stomach acid kills it. Hot beverages like green tea is apparently preferred to cold drinks. Salt water gargle is helpful in fighting it.

I understand the virus will die quickly in 80degree temperatures, so those living in warmer climates will do better.

According to some health experts, the virus will surive 12 to 48 hours on hard surfaces and soft fabrick for 6 to 12 hours. It will live on your hands for 5 to 10 minutes.

These same experts say the initial symptoms are sore throat, a dry cough without a runny nose, then after 4 days a fever and the infection is likely to develop into pneumonia.
Runny nose and/or mucous is the common cold.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic