Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Corona Virus. How much of a threat is it?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Target, Walmart, dollar store, Apple , Nike etc will go out of business
Hey man, people hate Trump but he is the only Pres in last 30+ years to address the direct threat to the US by China. So much so, China is now trying to say the US planted the virus in China. Such a joke.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
It's actually true, but not on purpose. The DNC hired Russian hackers to rig the flu but they were inept and accidentally sent pig agents to China which became ensnared in a fed army honey trap and infected a village whore in wuhan who's cousin is an assistant regional manager at Panda Express overseeing orange chicken and here we are.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
It’s not the disease that’s scary.

It’s how alarmingly unprepared we are to deal with such a mild pandemic.

This is actually a great wake up call for the world.
Right on!

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Nobody is discussing the book in 1981 that dean koontz wrote ???

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I wonder why people didntose their shit when the Ebola outbreak hit... Mass hysteria 100% I believe.

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
I just went to China Town to have some General Chicken. Should I innodate our health care system??

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
2 nights in a row I had a fever, last night was normal. Yellow snot again this morning and coughing up crud. Could be the regular flu or flu made famous by media and morons.

Since when did the once great rock band The WHO become experts on having a few too many Coronas?

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
2 nights in a row I had a fever, last night was normal. Yellow snot again this morning and coughing up crud. Could be the regular flu or flu made famous by media and morons.

Since when did the once great rock band The WHO become experts on having a few too many Coronas?
according to the cdc... it's not the corona.. there is no sinus discharge with the corona.. with that said.. do not please do not go to the doc./ hospital . nor am i one...

Reactions: Jin
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
If you are running a fever then you should go to the Doctor.

Crasy thing I learned is that a lot of us have been exposed but not showing symptoms.

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
Shit, the large customer we work for.. just asked for a price to shut the jobs down for 30 days. Paying guys to stay home.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic