Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i would run a pct cause u have nothing to lose by doing it

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Going on 6 decades I recover in 3 weeks. Same as when I was 40. When coming off orals or short esters PCT doesn't do anything but prolong restoring HTPA. I learned early on close long ester cycles with Ace or orals. I have a few days I drag my ass to the gym, but I am not taking more drugs to get off other drugs.

To clarify, you are back to normal total test, free test, lh, fsh, tsh, (etc etc), just 3 weeks after your last shot, and without pct?

If that’s true, and it’s exceptionally unlikely but let’s say it works for you, then you are the exceptional exception, and you are not a rule. PCT is not trash.

PCT is not the same as taking painkillers to come off of heroin.

It is a necessary (for every normal human with a normal hpta) and healthier way to cease AAS use, whether temporarily or permanently.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Did people of Arnold's era and before run PCT'S?...Curious?...

RickHarley

RickHarley

Jul 8, 2019
What other choice is there? Did you use testosterone? so obviously you can't use the stasis/taper method. My doc advised me buy in Your MOM
Thanks. Interesting for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Did people of Arnold's era and before run PCT'S?...Curious?...

Nope. They also drank raw eggs, pinned with a 18g harpoon, and ran deca as a base for cycles...

Science though, it doesn’t stop or apologize.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Nope. They also drank raw eggs, pinned with a 18g harpoon, and ran deca as a base for cycles...

Science though, it doesn’t stop or apologize.

Good nite, 18g's....I would say u would have to be pretty desperate to pin with such!...What gauge are people using for suspension these days?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
U wonder how Arnold was able to have kids later on...I've got a friend who started anabolics when he was 15 and still from what I gather continues...He never did PCT and has 4 healthy children.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic