Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tren E- all year

T

Thehogsters

Feb 21, 2020
Shit, man. With the open admission that nobody asked for my advice, I'd sure-as-shit be doing bloods now and then with the AAS history you describe. I am not talking about bp here necessarily, just using it as an example. PublicServiceAds in the media always call hbp "the silent killer." I'm thinking that phrase applies to other things as well, that worrisome things can be happening that you don't feel ... but they would show up on labwork, blood and urine.

Not asking for specifics, but are you in one of the 40+ states that permit using the online lab places, or one of the handful that don't?
Yeah I really need to get some bloods. I'm extremely lucky with BP. Did a Dball run in Nov and Dec and my BP was still good. Had it checked at the dentist only 3 hours after popping a 50mg pill.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
No bloods but it seems more than coincidental that the cramps stopped very shortly after stopping the tren.

Go to Racehorse meds. They have Glutathione half off ! 100ml, 200mg per ml for only $19.99. Just take 1ml on cycle M,W,F. Half ml if your on a cruise. Many bro's use this site and I have seen bloods that proves it's legit and works.

How's the yellow explosion, bro?...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If all else is considered equal (i.e. identical twins who eat exactly as healthy as each other and live exactly the same way) then the guy who has intentionally put on 35lbs of muscle over a 10yr period and kept it on for a 30-40yr period, will die younger than the twin who spent his whole adult life at a lesser weight.

That’s my contention.

There are exceptions, but they’re called exceptions for a reason.

If you find something that can show that organs work just as hard for a jockey as they do for an offensive lineman, I’ll admit defeat.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Just think about it. Your heart is a muscle that performs work. Work is defined by mass X distance. If you have greater mass, it's more work to move the same distance as the next guy. So you walk around with 50 pounds of muscle on your frame every day for 50 years, your heart is performing significantly more work.

My doc has told me that optimally I should lose 40 pounds, and it has nothing to do with whether my bodyfat is 10% or 20%. All things being equal, carrying less mass is less stress on the heart over time.

Reactions: SAD
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I agree with this wholeheartedly. Just think about it. Your heart is a muscle that performs work. Work is defined by mass X distance. If you have greater mass, it's more work to move the same distance as the next guy. So you walk around with 50 pounds of muscle on your frame every day for 50 years, your heart is performing significantly more work.

My doc has told me that optimally I should lose 40 pounds, and it has nothing to do with whether my bodyfat is 10% or 20%. All things being equal, carrying less mass is less stress on the heart over time.

U guys are correct to an extint...However, look at the African elephant, they ALL have an average lifespan of 70+ years...I don't have to cite their weight...There are other species that are huge with similar lifespans or in some cases longer...No exceptions, the entire species lives to these average ages...So then, sometimes physics can be off...It has in the past...If the heart (as one of u stated, is a muscle) is exercised along with the accrued mass, which is generally muscle, then in my opinion, it will be able to carry the load...If what u guys are saying is 100%, then ALL PEOPLE who weigh light would have longer lifespans than the well known average of 70-80 years...Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that span pertinent to ALL PEOPLE, no matter their weight?...And yes there are exceptions to every rule of course, however, I'm seeing just as many big, small, and medium built people dying at the same average lifespan...Also consider the mouse as just one of many examples of a creature being small, yet having a considerable short lifespan of 4 years...I could go on with more examples of this...There are big, medium and small creatures that ALL have different lifespans even tho their body weights are similar...

Again, I'm seeing the main factor(s) being genetics and lifestyle...If u exercise (work),then relatively speaking, u will be fine...Now, if u are out of shape (not meaning what u weigh) but your internal conditioning, then yeah, I agree the more weight u carry, the higher the odds of u dying sooner do to the extra weight...

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Just my two cents why ? There absolutely no reason to do so . Cycle as usual . Always good too switch compounds . Test is part of our make up . While every single AAS is in some way or form a derivative of test . Just no logical reason to run tren or any secondary compound year round unless the exception may be HGH since with test be great symbiotic relationship.

However your life your body what does guy like me with decades experience know . I do like someone stated - do bloodwork often as many major issues can occur over the long haul especially with a gargantuan giant human I’m jealous like you. I’m 54 worked out totally natty 15 years then the internet and bodybuilding forums were invented lol end of story lol . If you plan to age well and look and feel good bodybuilding can be the fountain of youth . Using AAS can be beneficial but not if one goes overboard but that term is relative to each person individuallly depending on genetics lifestyle etc . Good luck just whichever you choose - Labs labs labs monitor your vitals

Last edited:
RickHarley

RickHarley

Jul 8, 2019
You may want to run 75mg ED for tren (which is 525mg/week) and 200mg EOD for test prop (which is about 700mg/week)

L

Ladysman1989

Feb 22, 2020
How's the yellow explosion, bro?...

I’m one who’s used there products and currently do! 100% gtg bloods done came back great even on cycle! Pick up the B12 with lipotropes also for 20.00 it’s essential with Glutithione

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Thehogsters

Feb 21, 2020
I’m one who’s used there products and currently do! 100% gtg bloods done came back great even on cycle! Pick up the B12 with lipotropes also for 20.00 it’s essential with Glutithione

What is your dosage protocol on the B12 w lipo ? Why do you day its essential with the glutha?

RickHarley

RickHarley

Jul 8, 2019
You may want to run 75mg ED for tren (which is 525mg/week) and 200mg EOD for test prop (which is about 700mg/week) I would advise you buy in NICE TRY DICK
It's quality line product.

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
You may want to run 75mg ED for tren (which is 525mg/week) and 200mg EOD for test prop (which is about 700mg/week)

For a year str8 @525mg? That’s a terrible idea. And he’s talking about tren e there’s no need to pin that much with a long ester.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic