Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dline Goldline

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I got no dog in the fight but man one look at dred Facebook pics made me lol so hard . What a ugly skinny little bitch lol. That fuk never saw a gym in his life . He’s deff gonna take it in the ass in jail looking like that .

Claiming to be some badass, or even train, was never a boast. He did biz.

Mutant 75

Mutant 75

Feb 22, 2020
Suns out, it's around 65 and going to be a good day! Apologies for for outburst yesterday guys. No excuse for that, even if I did pin tren,test,and dbol base as my pwo. Lol

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Only that kiss ass rawdeal reads them.
he does anything for a dick pix.

R-e-a-d-i-n-g, MK, I recommend it.

YOU got yourself and the thread in a tangle yesterday cause you completely missed where testboner had explained why the new guys were here. Things have been getting ugly around here for, what, 3 days, things had just begun to quiet down a bit ... and then along you came.

For the record, I'm in the anti-DRed crowd, but I'm also in the crowd that likes TID the way it usually is, a mature, informative board with almost no flaming bullshit.

Posts from well informed people fuel boards like that.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Claiming to be some badass, or even train, was never a boast. He did biz.
First any pal of mugzy I’m cool with . I don’t mind members of different boards coming over . But if your gonna talk like dred did and be such a figurehead in this community u should look like the community. It’s very common on the internet to portray yourself not as u really are . How could dred possibly know or understand steroids if he looks like he never lifted a day in his life . I wouldn’t wanna buy gear from a guy like that .

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Maybe we should invite dred over here. We can make him vip since he such a stand up guy in the community. Prob should take this to a vote, but we will wait. he’s due back in court soon, and will see what plea he enters. Should be fun.. can’t wait for the outcome

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
R-e-a-d-i-n-g, MK, I recommend it.

YOU got yourself and the thread in a tangle yesterday cause you completely missed where testboner had explained why the new guys were here. Things have been getting ugly around here for, what, 3 days, things had just begun to quiet down a bit ... and then along you came.

For the record, I'm in the anti-DRed crowd, but I'm also in the crowd that likes TID the way it usually is, a mature, informative board with almost no flaming bullshit.

Posts from well informed people fuel boards like that.

Sorry bud, I just pointed out what looked a bit strange. Didnt even accuse anyone of anything, just that it looked strange.
I missed Testboners post that he invited them but we got that cleared up.

My post towards you was just a joke, if I had known your estrogen was so high I wouldnt have made it.
You seems a bit sensitive today.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Knew it was intended as a joke. Estrogen's fine, I HAVE been a bit sensitive as my home board has (temporarily) gone to shit the last few days. Frustrating part has been every time things settle a little, someone or something stirs it up again. When one guy is satisfied he's had the last word, someone else says "oh no you haven't." I'm way too many years past Junior HS to like what's going on here. I think I'm mostly referring to maybe 40yo people, but it feels like they're 14 lately.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Knew it was intended as a joke. Estrogen's fine, I HAVE been a bit sensitive as my home board has (temporarily) gone to shit the last few days. Frustrating part has been every time things settle a little, someone or something stirs it up again. When one guy is satisfied he's had the last word, someone else says "oh no you haven't." I'm way too many years past Junior HS to like what's going on here. I think I'm mostly referring to maybe 40yo people, but it feels like they're 14 lately.
I’m sorry rd I couldn’t help it after seeing that face and them pictures lol

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
First any pal of mugzy I’m cool with . I don’t mind members of different boards coming over . But if your gonna talk like dred did and be such a figurehead in this community u should look like the community. It’s very common on the internet to portray yourself not as u really are . How could dred possibly know or understand steroids if he looks like he never lifted a day in his life . I wouldn’t wanna buy gear from a guy like that .

Fair enough. However (despite what bitter cunts like Italian think they know), the line was phenomenal. And I’ve used nearly EVERYTHING in the over 30+ years I first began AAS. There were “some” hiccups admittedly, before getting the line up to the standard it became.
I appreciate the respectful tone of your post.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
lmao. I've exchanged "a pm or two" lately with someone I'm close to about my perception of how the board's struggling right now.

In one pm I actually said "I wish Bundy and CFM would get in here," just to put your unique outlook on things. Don't tell the others, but I'm glad you're here .......

Mutant 75

Mutant 75

Feb 22, 2020
As soon as my tennis elbow, golfers elbow, rotator cuff , razor burn from dry shaving go away in about a year! I'll be ready to pay someone to fight for me! Lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic