Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Snake Jr. does Planet Fitness

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I've been a couple of times and didn't have any problems...Although, did get quite a few "glares" and "stares"...
"Judgment Free" glares and stares..... Hahaha!

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I got a PF literally in my backyard. I had so many prejudices about going and refused to go for many years and opted for the fitness connection gym 5 Miles down the road. The only problem with my main gym is the hours are horrible, its packed during main hrs and god forbid one snow flake hit the ski and they close. Last year it snowed and my gym closed and PF was the only place open, so I went . To my surprise its wasn't bad at all and the people that go there are the same type of people that go to the other gym. Been going for a year now alternating gyms and haven't had any problems there with the lunk alarm or any people or staff. Agree that they dont have much for free weights but that doesn't prevent me from getting in a good workout. And $10 monthly and open 24 hrs is hard to beat.

To be honest the older I get the less tolerant I am of people dropping weights that they cant control and grunting every rep to bring attention to themself- hey look at me! I working hard over here. Forget the lunk alarm I'd just rather someone shove a dumbbell up there ass.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I have a PF down the street from work I go to when the expressway is all backed up due to an accident.

Honestly, it’s not that bad for the price. It’s clean, has just about you would need and it’s 24hrs a day which is nice. But it’s my back up to my home gym across the street from my house.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I have a PF down the street from work I go to when the expressway is all backed up due to an accident.

Honestly, it’s not that bad for the price. It’s clean, has just about you would need and it’s 24hrs a day which is nice. But it’s my back up to my home gym across the street from my house.

That's how I used it, as a "back up"...Only iusse I had was the price for 1 day...20 bones!...Too much!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic