Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tren E- all year

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
My take on steroids. Take it for what its worth. You need to take 3 months of year just to reset. If you're not competing I wouldn't blast for more than 3 months a year. Just trt. To survive. Fuck I don't want to have a hard time pissing and high bp. Life is about being happy and comfortable. I love test and looking good in moderation. :cool:

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
U know, I'm still on the limb with this theory...I've seen as many small people dead as I have big...From what I can tell the average life span is the same, whether big or small...I'm thinking it's more how we treat our bodies...It's the toxins and the decline of immune system that seems to get us more so...Not our weight/size...Not saying that size may not make the internals work a little more, however, I don't think it has a long term impact as long as we keep the immune system and the internals healthy...Blood work should be a major red flag check for us...Seems like if the markers are showing within range, then it shouldn't matter on our size...I really don't know tho, just an observation...

I don’t mean to single you out, but it is undeniable that big people die sooner than little people, if all else is considered equal. Do small people die young? Sure. Do big people last to 100? Rarely, but yes. But by average, your 250 pounder dies younger than you 150 pounder.

At 6’3” 240 wia much smaller waist than shoulders, I wish it weren’t true. But it is. I’ve accepted it. Hate to bring up another species, but Great Danes and Newfies live about half as long as smaller dogs. Clydesdales live about half as long as ponies. @SADs live half as long as @MiniForklifts.

testiFy

testiFy

Jun 5, 2019
I'm not sure why anyone would want to run tren year round without giving your body a break. Maybe you make it a year or two without issues, but 19nors are also known to f*ck with you mentally especially when being used for long periods of time. Cycle the tren and find try some balance in your compound usage.

My .02.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I don’t mean to single you out, but it is undeniable that big people die sooner than little people, if all else is considered equal. Do small people die young? Sure. Do big people last to 100? Rarely, but yes. But by average, your 250 pounder dies younger than you 150 pounder.

At 6’3” 240 wia much smaller waist than shoulders, I wish it weren’t true. But it is. I’ve accepted it. Hate to bring up another species, but Great Danes and Newfies live about half as long as smaller dogs. Clydesdales live about half as long as ponies. @SADs live half as long as @MiniForklifts.

I hear ya...I don't mind being corrected, bro!....Only idiots reject being corrected...I would like to see the data on the humans tho...As far as the animal population, this is true with certain species, however, there are others that are gigantic an have longer life spans than humans...I think it is how u take care of yourself when it comes to humans...Also, I feel that genetics play a huge role in longevity in humans, not size!...I played cards with a guy who was around 70 when I met him...He smoked cigars, chewed tobacco and would have an occasional drink and had been living this way ever since he got out of the military...He did this right up until his death, at 104....He was average size...I also think that a lot of these bigger guys that do pass early, had contracted some kind of condition from genetics or their lifestyle...

Anyway, I would like to see the data on humans that are overall healthy, but due to their size only, it caused them to die earlier than they would have...Again, I'm not reffuting your correction, I just would like to see the data on it...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I hear ya...I don't mind being corrected, bro!....Only idiots reject being corrected...I would like to see the data on the humans tho...As far as the animal population, this is true with certain species, however, there are others that are gigantic an have longer life spans than humans...I think it is how u take care of yourself when it comes to humans...Also, I feel that genetics play a huge role in longevity in humans, not size!...I played cards with a guy who was around 70 when I met him...He smoked cigars, chewed tobacco and would have an occasional drink and had been living this way ever since he got out of the military...He did this right up until his death, at 104....He was average size...I also think that a lot of these bigger guys that do pass early, had contracted some kind of condition from genetics or their lifestyle...

Anyway, I would like to see the data on humans that are overall healthy, but due to their size only, it caused them to die earlier than they would have...Again, I'm not reffuting your correction, I just would like to see the data on it...

*LOL*...My mind keeps escaping me!...I meant to give some examples....

Take the BowHead whale for instance, it has an average lifespan of 200 years, and it weighs tons!....
The Galapagos Giant Tortoise, lifespan is around 100+ years or so...
The African elephant, lifespan around 70+ years or so...

Also, when it comes to those dog breeds that u mentioned, a lot of them have been geneitically messed with years back...This could be a factor as to why they can't handle the size...Just saying...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
One more thing to consider is metabolic rate...The faster the metabolism of the creature, death seems to be sooner for creature...It's the rate of energy being utilized by the organism that gets them, not their size...There are schools of thought that actually attest to larger mammals living longer than the smaller...Anyway, it's a good subject to get to the bottom of, that's for sure...

I know one thing, I damn sure don't want to be so small and feeble that when I sneeze, I break a damn bone! *LOL*...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
One more thing to consider is metabolic rate...The faster the metabolism of the creature, death seems to be sooner for creature...It's the rate of energy being utilized by the organism that gets them, not their size...There are schools of thought that actually attest to larger mammals living longer than the smaller...Anyway, it's a good subject to get to the bottom of, that's for sure...

I know one thing, I damn sure don't want to be so small and feeble that when I sneeze, I break a damn bone! *LOL*...

*LOL*...I need more than 10 min to edit...

Take a look at the mouse, it lives on average only 4 years...Also, biologist are suggesting now that mammals in general only have a billion or so heartbeats on average, so it's the energy expended by the mammal that will bring early death, rather than it's weight/size...If a mammal has a slower metabolic rate than it's counterpart, then it can live longer due to its energy expenditure being less...

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
*LOL*...I need more than 10 min to edit...

Take a look at the mouse, it lives on average only 4 years...Also, biologist are suggesting now that mammals in general only have a billion or so heartbeats on average, so it's the energy expended by the mammal that will bring early death, rather than it's weight/size...If a mammal has a slower metabolic rate than it's counterpart, then it can live longer due to its energy expenditure being less...

In regards to the dogs, there are quite a few small breeds that have short life spans, just like the bigger breeds...Again, energy (metabolic rate seems to be the culprit)...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I wish I had the time to find and reference studies to backup my claim, but I don’t. But let’s just simplify it all.

If all else is considered equal (i.e. identical twins who eat exactly as healthy as each other and live exactly the same way) then the guy who has intentionally put on 35lbs of muscle over a 10yr period and kept it on for a 30-40yr period, will die younger than the twin who spent his whole adult life at a lesser weight.

That’s my contention.

There are exceptions, but they’re called exceptions for a reason.

If you find something that can show that organs work just as hard for a jockey as they do for an offensive lineman, I’ll admit defeat.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
So what is the scientific explanation for Keith Richards, and what is the Over/Under on his eventual age at time of death, assuming any of us live long enough to find out?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
So what is the scientific explanation for Keith Richards, and what is the Over/Under on his eventual age at time of death, assuming any of us live long enough to find out?
How the hell is that man alive let alone still touring??

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
He is "preserved" by now. Pickled, if you will.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic