Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

SUBQ TEST E INJECTIONS

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
In my post I left out the "I would never subQ", IM means Intra-Musclular for a reason. Deposit the compound in the muscle where it belongs.

Reactions: Raz
W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Hi

Thanks for the feedback guys , so yes I am a female , im with a trainer at the moment at the presribed dose im on is 0.2ml twice a week , including 20mg nolvadex everyday
I have taken two injections so far -insulin needles , im just concerned that as Mike has suggested that it will be imperceptible at that does with the insulin needles
i suppose i should brave it at use the 23 gauge needles lol ..has anyone had experiences with those doses subq?
0.2 ml at 300 mg/ml = 60 mg TE twice a week (120 mg/wk). That is a full replacement dose for a guy or a female to male transsexual. If your goal is to virilize, it will start happening really soon. If your concern is aromatization, a very low dose of anastrozole is a better choice with TE, if you are pre-menopausal you'll still have some endogenous E2 production. Shutting down E2 completely is never a good idea. IMO nothing good is going to come from this.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
hmmm interesting it's been a while since i saw anyone doing subq with test..

I've done it however i didn't like the "lumps" too much volume at 750 week..

However i'm about to do a low dose with test e /var/gh .... I'm thinking this was great timing..

Question for you guys.. if i'm doing quads.. with a slin, 27g... are you doing subq there?? or are you doing IM in the quads..

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019

However i'm about to do a low dose with test e /var/gh .... I'm thinking this was great timing..

Question for you guys.. if i'm doing quads.. with a slin, 27g... are you doing subq there?? or are you doing IM in the quads..
Sub-Q is good if the volume is under 0.5 ml, anything more will be a problem, the shallow IM works well. Upper glute med, the 27 g is pretty much painless. A couple of women that are on HRT were doing sc in the abdominal area, very low bodyfat and lumps were forming, also sometimes painful. Switched to shallow IM and it has worked well. Blood conc of T has remained consistent. IMO, a shallow IM or sc, should something give you a problem is easier to clean up than a deep IM problem, also less likely to hit a vein.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Sub-Q is good if the volume is under 0.5 ml, anything more will be a problem, the shallow IM works well. Upper glute med, the 27 g is pretty much painless. A couple of women that are on HRT were doing sc in the abdominal area, very low bodyfat and lumps were forming, also sometimes painful. Switched to shallow IM and it has worked well. Blood conc of T has remained consistent. IMO, a shallow IM or sc, should something give you a problem is easier to clean up than a deep IM problem, also less likely to hit a vein.
yep, thats why i stopped it as well.. but I'm going to hit the shallow quads with the slin.. should be a fun experience..

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
yep, thats why i stopped it as well.. but I'm going to hit the shallow quads with the slin.. should be a fun experience..
I tried shallow IM in the quad with legit HRT TC, just 0.2 ml and the area was really sore for a few days. No swelling, lumps, redness or other issues, just sore. Upper glute med I have no issues with at 0.5 ml. Let us know how it goes.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
if ur razor thin a insulin dart works just fine
pop right in the ole bicept!!!!!

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
so i'm going to do 60mg 2x a week alternating quads, 300mg/ml i'm also running 50mg var and 2iu gh, and 500iu of hcg 2x week.. remember i'm not attempting to pack on pounds, i'm cutting weight this is a 2.5 month run.. we'll see what happens I can switch to enth.. but the cyp was very smooth..
not that this is a cycle thread... the VA is checking my T levels so I'll have pretty good info with this..

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

I was pretty much sub q with my test for a long time. To each their own, do what works best for each individual. Happy pinning and lifting to all.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013

I said subq but it's actually IM in the quad. I don't have enough fat there for it to be subq. I've done up to 1ml pins there no 0 bumps or swelling with 25g.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I was pretty much sub q with my test for a long time. To each their own, do what works best for each individual. Happy pinning and lifting to all.
This is the best advice. Everyone is different to some degree, you have to figure out what works best overall, the key though is to try different methods, too many people are convinced that only one way works, that is not necessarily the case. What works for one may or may not work for another. Still I think shallow IM is safer than deep esp with smaller volumes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic