Kiddorism
What's New?

Pot Smokers of America?...

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
ROIDS are killing us!!

Yes Wolfie -- taking you big guys out much too soon -- big guys with Big Hearts -- and leaving us behind with empty spaces in our lives from where you guys lived large -- Roids are favorite tools of The Reaper. Be wise, be careful. We need you guys. You make us all stronger for knowing you and having you in our lives.

284086_4113239584192_2121560127_n.jpg

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Very interesting about the short term memory, BackAtIt. I've been listening to a series of global experts in a CBD Health Summit -- fascinating, extensive discussion on the endocannabinoid system and the amazing health benefits of CBD both with and without THC. CBD promotes homeostasis, reduces pain sensation, and decreases inflammation. It has halted grand mal seizures in infants and epileptic patients and is being used in cancer treatment because it blocks tumor metastasis.

The general public is uninformed about the recently discovered endocannabinoid system and the fact that it has two primary receptors. CB1 receptors are mostly found in the brain while the CB2 receptors are primarily found in the immune system. One doesn't have to have THC to enjoy the benefits and people who use it for health benefits aren't all 'delinquents getting high'!

THC binds to the CB1 receptors and is responsible for mood, behavior, and other cerebral functions (high). CBD latches onto the CB2 receptors and tells these receptors if there are invaders that are detrimental to the body. CBD aids the immune system. So enjoy that massage oil, use the balm for your joints, put hemp seeds in your smoothies -- .3% is legal.

You mentioned both edibles & inhalation -- learned this, passing it along -- infused edibles are typically stronger than smoked or vaped cannabis but deliver a smaller concentration into the bloodstream. Ingesting introduces only 10 to 20 % of THC and other cannabinoids, metabolized by the liver
Very interesting about the short term memory, BackAtIt. I've been listening to a series of global experts in a CBD Health Summit -- fascinating, extensive discussion on the endocannabinoid system and the amazing health benefits of CBD both with and without THC. CBD promotes homeostasis, reduces pain sensation, and decreases inflammation. It has halted grand mal seizures in infants and epileptic patients and is being used in cancer treatment because it blocks tumor metastasis.

The general public is uninformed about the recently discovered endocannabinoid system and the fact that it has two primary receptors. CB1 receptors are mostly found in the brain while the CB2 receptors are primarily found in the immune system. One doesn't have to have THC to enjoy the benefits and people who use it for health benefits aren't all 'delinquents getting high'!

THC binds to the CB1 receptors and is responsible for mood, behavior, and other cerebral functions (high). CBD latches onto the CB2 receptors and tells these receptors if there are invaders that are detrimental to the body. CBD aids the immune system. So enjoy that massage oil, use the balm for your joints, put hemp seeds in your smoothies -- .3% is legal.

You mentioned both edibles & inhalation -- learned this, passing it along -- infused edibles are typically stronger than smoked or vaped cannabis but deliver a smaller concentration into the bloodstream. Ingesting introduces only 10 to 20 % of THC and other cannabinoids, metabolized by the liver, which converts it to 11-hydroxy-THC. This metabolite is particularly effective in crossing the blood-brain barrier, resulting in a more intense high.

Inhaled THC may deliver 50-60% but undergoes a different metabolic process -- rather than passing through the stomach and liver like edibles, the THC travels directly to the brain. This is why the effects of smoked or vaporized cannabis come on faster and diminish quickly.

A freind of mind told me he cured his friend's daughters cancer by boiling the stems of the cannabis plant. I think he said he took the second boil fuild and reduced it down. She took a cap a day with no mental perception effect on her and her stomach cancer was gone in a few months

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Stress is the biggest killer. If you can get out of 4th dimension media and enjoy the place God gave you then realise your 5th dimensional being is upset by that influence of your observation then you can use your gift of ignorance to look the the right.

I recommend Critical orange punch once a day in the morning or Delhi Friend 3 x a day on the Sunday!
@

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Ive tried different strains of mj and always get far to much anxiety to enjoy or tolerate at all. even the strain for sleeping makes me stay awake as every little sound I hear makes get up and look around for an intruder. ive tried the cbd for pain and got zero results. I have friends who smoke and they have become lazy, fat , etc etc. I mean they get up and got to work but one friend of mine has got the nickname angry Alan at his work and he was always so laid back prior to when he started smoking. he was also as skinny as a rail and went to the gym at least 4-5 times a week. Now, he has a huge pot belly that he hates and everytime he gets home and takes a couple hits 'for the gym' he ends up not going.
As far as studys being done and yielding positive results, thing is there are just as many negative interpretations as 'experts' can take what every they want from a study and interpret it anyway they want to. Its all subjective.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
A freind of mind told me he cured his friend's daughters cancer by boiling the stems of the cannabis plant. I think he said he took the second boil fuild and reduced it down. She took a cap a day with no mental perception effect on her and her stomach cancer was gone in a few months

I don't have the name of the lady, but she attributes cannabinoids with curing her thyroid cancer.

Sadly, our universities have been quoted as saying they don't include the endocannabinoid system of the body in their instructional courses for training physicians because there's too much already in the curriculum and they'd have to 'delete' something in order to teach about this vital system that regulates the others. That’s right—med schools are apparently no longer open to integrating new science into their curriculums. That's like saying instead of reorganizing your tool belt, you just don't even add the tool you really need because, well, there's just no room for it.

There are more cannabinoid receptors in the brain than there are for all of the neurotransmitters put together! So why ignore this major system? As always, we must do our own research in order to make intelligent decisions about our health because we can't rely on the medical establishment to have the knowledge or share the last forty years of new research.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The problem with being a completely normal, high-functioning, contributing member of society, who also happens to smoke weed regularly, is that quackjobs also smoke weed and decide to speak up for all smokers. And quackjobs who don’t smoke weed decide to speak up for all non-smokers, and before you know it, idiots are arguing with idiots while I sneak off to enjoy some aptly named Conspiracy Kush and enjoy my normal life.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
S AD is dead on. Alcoholics are not the poster child for responsible drinkers so why are stoners representing THC users?

I’m an upper middle class father,

In one of the most respected professions in the US.A (Nursing)

I am a honorably discharged Vet with foreign intel background.

Married 19yrs to the same Masters Level RN who ran the OR in the #2 Children’s Hospital in the country for 17yrs.

THC manages my wife’s MS better than anything else out there from a pharmacy.

I use THC daily (as does she) for the last 10yrs. You crack a beer when quitting time comes, or pour a splash of bourbon...I take a lozenge or a few pulls on the vape pen.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
S AD is dead on. Alcoholics are not the poster child for responsible drinkers so why are stoners representing THC users?

I’m an upper middle class father,

In one of the most respected professions in the US.A (Nursing)

I am a honorably discharged Vet with foreign intel background.

Married 19yrs to the same Masters Level RN who ran the OR in the #2 Children’s Hospital in the country for 17yrs.

THC manages my wife’s MS better than anything else out there from a pharmacy.

I use THC daily (as does she) for the last 10yrs. You crack a beer when quitting time comes, or pour a splash of bourbon...I take a lozenge or a few pulls on the vape pen.

Well said!!! I use herb and with my high levels of stress, bipolar, ADHD THC helps me relax and laugh at life a bit when everything else is weighing in on me. I have been married over 30 years, been self-employed for 21 years, work 14-16 hour days M-F and about 10-12 hours over the weekend. I KNOW hard work, I KNOW stress but you know what?? I am almost 53, have excellent bloodwork, don't fight with my wife, don't beat my kids, don't ever miss work, love on people as much as I can and I am no way, not even close a stoner, I don't smoke during the day, I don't smoke every night, I use as an occasional lift

I stopped drinking over 2 decades ago but when I did I drank all the time, some nights I never made it home, some nights I woke up in the front yard passed out. NOT a good guy back then. Now I am clear-headed on all my choices and have the best life ever.

We all choose what we want to live with and we all know what's good and bad for US. I'm ok with my choice to use THC

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Just wondering how everyone deals with the occasional drug screen/test?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I don't drink or smoke pot, I occasionally take a nootropic I am high on life I guess I did however go through one hell of a time about 7 years ago when I had major depression, anxiety and suicidal tendencies lol (really)
The state I reside in has a pot store every mile in some areas it seems and you can buy hard alcohol at any store like Safeway or Walgreens.
The shit is available for sure, we ALL know neither pot or booze is good for us, albeit if you are not fucking anyone else up and or you feel it gives health benefits then have a blast but please don't be a person that drives under the influence of anything the 5000# bullet you are supposed to be controlling is a real beast potentially.
The above time that I went through was as some may recall when a drunk driver crossed over the line and killed my wife with a head on crash.
Of course alcohol is the most fucked up shit out there for me forevermore after that.
Looking at a guys bong one time with all that black, tarry shit in it and listening to him cough freaked me out. Lol
I thank God and Uncle Sam for keeping me on track and outta trouble we had drug tests randomly even when in country sometimes, blood, urine and hair.
I surely would have tried stuff left to my own devices:D I was active in South America during the Reagan administration haha,
And was in Holland aplenty.
Be safe Gents and Cheers

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Really good post!...Very informative!...I wish it would rid me of my pain or help manage it!...It would be so much simpler using it....Again, great post!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic