Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

best blasting agent?

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I followed the TRT script as prescribed...other than the cardarine. I waited for my blood check at the 8 week mark which was last week. That's where I made the mistake of doing a 300mg and then a 100mg injection of TC. And I also added the Mk677 after the blood test. I was not anticipating another blood test yesterday .

I feel horrible about this

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
BTW, what OTC supliments could I say that would affect my labs?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
If your adding in any other compounds that will effect your test levels then your not following the TRT script as prescribed. Wouldn't it make sense to add in extra test or other compounds after you have received the results of your blood test and know what to expect in the near future? Ive never done doc prescribed trt but from what ive been told by people who are is that once the doc feels your dose is providing a steady acceptable level of test the blood test are few and far between meaning that would be when you start adding in other compounds and adjust accordingly for the next scheduled blood test if one gets scheduled.

Reactions: Jin
D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Yes, I understand that. My big mistake was not expecting a second blood lab test one week after my 8 weekblood test. Once I had my blood labs taken last week, I made the mistake of taking a300 and then 100mg injection thinking I was not going to have another blood test for some time.
Following my follow up consultant regarding my labs. The doc requested the additional labs the day of my consult . This was after I had taken the increased T and mk677

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but all the doc has to do is ajust your dose to get the numbers within law?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Within law?

Yeah...I'm not sure Dirk, I studied it years ago, like a lot of other subjects...If I'm not mistaken, there is a scale that has to be followed...Acutally there are two different ones (one goes a litte higher/lower than the other...One of them goes up to 1200 and the other 1500 if memory serves me correctly...I don't why people are saying "mg's", because one person can take x mg's and have a whole differenct set of numbers compared to anther person taking same mg's...Follow?...Your doc should be going by the scale I'm reffering too...Not mg's...

Think about it...One guy can take x amount of mg's of a certain set of compounds (steroids) and another the same, yet both will get different results...Such as one may get more side effects or none at all on the very same cycle using the exact same does and compounds...Make sense?...Same goes with HRT/TRT...

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Yeah, I get it. My initial levels were 1325. I'm sure I Fucked that up with the intended extra blood work and my dumb ass increase

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Yeah, I get it. My initial levels were 1325. I'm sure I Fucked that up with the intended extra blood work and my dumb ass increase

I wouldn't worry about it...All he should do is ajust dose (amount of mg's per week)...Now if u go WAY OFF the scale then u might have an issue with him...Llike say your levels come back at 15,000 or some crap like that...*LOL*…

Again tho, it's been awhile since I studied this stuff, so don't take what i'm saying as the "gospel"...Some other bro's will chime in I'm sure to clarify or completely correct if...*LOL*...

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Just a quick shout-out to everybody that help me on this thread. I was freaking out just about the increased oceans in the blood test that was unexpected.. Called me today the main reason he wanted to re-check my blood was my hemocrit rate was high. She called me to discuss it and told me to donate blood every 8 weeks. it was totally cool didn't say anything about my test sauce from level I suspect that he did check that but didn't say anything to me. I will most likely have a discussion with him when I return to my follow up in a few months. Thank you guys so much I was really really stressing out. You lost without y'all!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic