Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Steroids and hgh on facebook

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I belong to a forum on facebook.Senior muscle fitness 50 yr and up.I been getting friend request's from dude's that have gear and hgh in there profile stuff and it appears there are a source.Anyone else get this stuff.Looks really risky to me.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I had no intention of hitting him up for gear lol I just thought he was being a dumb ass

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Cops pose as 14 yo girls on the Net to make busts. Guess they might target other easy marks as well?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Everything you say or do on on Facebook is monitored and if you have messenger everything you do or where you go in life is recorded and monitored

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Everything you say or do on on Facebook is monitored and if you have messenger everything you do or where you go in life is recorded and monitored

Good! Who ever reads it will die of boredom.

testiFy

testiFy

Jun 5, 2019
Anything that exposes your real name, where you work, etc (Personal Identifiable Information) should be avoided.

How do you know they aren't LE?

I only deal with sources that accept crypto and can ship to me or my P.O. box.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Anything that exposes your real name, where you work, etc (Personal Identifiable Information) should be avoided.

How do you know they aren't LE?

I only deal with sources that accept crypto and can ship to me or my P.O. box.
Yeah, I think its either le or scammers.I just thought it was ballsy if they were for real.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic