Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

trt

B

bigdaddy6900

Sep 18, 2019
been doing trt for a few months using test etc for 10 plus years i feel way better on 300 mgs test a week but doc only recommends 150 any suggestions?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
300mgs a week or EOW?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm on TRT as well, and have been for over 12 years. 300mg/wk is nice, but it's not TRT, as I'm pretty certain this puts you well over the "normal" range in your bloodwork. 150mg/wk is not atypical for a TRT dosing regimen. I would stick with what the doctor ordered, and then consider bumping it up to 300mg/wk a couple of times per year as a blast. But don't waste those blasts... have a intentional caloric surplus diet in place and an aggressive training routine to make the most of the elevated test levels.

A

andyorwig

Oct 1, 2019
I've been on TRT for about a year now. I feel much better and haven't really noticed side effects, other than a few bits of acne here and there. Prior to taking TRT I was very depressed and just tired all the time. However, recently I had my bloodwork done and now it states that I'm too high! Doctor informed me to split my dosages up twice per week and 'tweak' them a bit down ( was taking 200mg/week). I added Pine Pollen extract into my regimen back in July, and wondered if that might be overkill (not in relation to the TRT alone, but just overkill in terms of I just don't need it.) I still experience loss of Libido here and there and low energy spurts but that's usually after work anyway. Thoughts?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
TRT saved my ass! I feel 1000% better since I've been on and wouldn't go back...ever!

B

bigdaddy6900

Sep 18, 2019
Anyone use eq in trt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I've been on TRT for about a year now. I feel much better and haven't really noticed side effects, other than a few bits of acne here and there. Prior to taking TRT I was very depressed and just tired all the time. However, recently I had my bloodwork done and now it states that I'm too high! Doctor informed me to split my dosages up twice per week and 'tweak' them a bit down ( was taking 200mg/week). I added Pine Pollen extract into my regimen back in July, and wondered if that might be overkill (not in relation to the TRT alone, but just overkill in terms of I just don't need it.) I still experience loss of Libido here and there and low energy spurts but that's usually after work anyway. Thoughts?

loss of libido is probably e2 too high. You can take an AI but it's best to lower dose / split it up like your doctor mentioned.

D

Defiler

Jan 20, 2020
Thanks for posting. I started out on TRT with my doctor taking Test Cyp 200mg every other week. I’m 40 years, 6’2” and 240 lbs. After 4 months, I did not notice any positive or negative effects at this dosage. We then increased the dose to 200mg per week, this provided only a slight improvement over my symptoms. Is there something that can be added or modified in order to optimize my results? How much does my size and body weight come into consideration with regard to dosage? My bloodwork shows near optimal levels, but I am feeling like there is room to improve. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for posting. I started out on TRT with my doctor taking Test Cyp 200mg every other week. I’m 40 years, 6’2” and 240 lbs. After 4 months, I did not notice any positive or negative effects at this dosage. We then increased the dose to 200mg per week, this provided only a slight improvement over my symptoms. Is there something that can be added or modified in order to optimize my results? How much does my size and body weight come into consideration with regard to dosage? My bloodwork shows near optimal levels, but I am feeling like there is room to improve. Your input is greatly appreciated.
Start your own thread and post your bloodwork.

If your quaility of life hasn’t benefited from 200/wk then your symptoms probably don’t have to do with low testosterone .

Only way we can help you is if you post your bloodwork. Otherwise we’re just guessing.

FitnessDave

FitnessDave

Jan 20, 2020
Need to start Test EOW any suggests I have low test low gains I eat good 32 train hard

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic