Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

TIME TRAVEL?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I know, really off topic...I couldn't resist after reading about it on Pinterest….Now, I have gave it a little thought over the years, but always came to the conclusion that it is impossible...

What has prompted me to post this is what I just read on Pinterest...I didn't realize that there are 3 different theories propagating time travel (Fixed Timeline, Dynamic Timeline, and of course, the Multiverse Timeline)....Is anyone into this subject?...I have a few arguments against it not being possible, however, I am always open to discussion on any subject as long as it is appropriate...

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
It would explain deja vue

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I have often wondered about ufo's if they are not et's but people from the future coming back to take a look.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I have seen some weird shit completely sober. About 3 months ago I saw a bunch of people from what I believe to be from the future. They were dressed different and acted different. They were in groups of 3 divided by race: asian, african, european, etc. There was at least 5 different groups of people. I have memories from childhood that I believe happened but according to others did not happen. I know a lot of people with similar experiences. I'm told by friends it happens more in the south in the mountains. One of my friends has been encouraging me for years to take a vacation with him.

Slic.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I have often wondered about ufo's if they are not et's but people from the future coming back to take a look.

I've read and wondered about this as well. I think if it is possible, then it will only be known by the upper echelon of government, or a side black government program because if it got into the wrong hands, it would be the end of our civilization....which would explain the secrecy of hiding anything UFO related. Whether it would be human-kind or intelligent alien-beings involved is anybody's guess. I'm just speaking out loud on this. Whether it's true or not, i've seen it discussed on TV, and i've wondered about it myself. It would answer a lot of questions if true. This stuff is all interesting to me.

I'd love to be able to time travel. Heck, it doesn't even have to be in the future for money purposes, but even back in history. I'd love to know more about my own family genealogy, the Vikings (good ol' Ragnar, lol), the Jesus thing, Rome and Greece, the Knights Templar, Oak Island (lol), bible stories, the ark fo the covenant and holy grail, the founding father's secrets here in the USA, and on and on....i'd never live in the moment except to see my kids! Dinosaurs!!!:D

To the original post, sorry, it's all interesting to me, but I can't add any thoughts on if it is possible....WaaayyyyYYYY out of my intelligence league:D

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
"With friends like that, who needs ........... "

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Could explain it with a flat circle versus a cone. It has to do with the ability to bend space (of large magnitude) with gravity a a major contributing force.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Sometimes on my ZX14R I am convinced of the possibility of hitting a time warp:);)

I know the feeling, LG!...I used to own an FJ1100 back in my younger days...My fastest was 140mph and still had plenty of throttle left!...140 was all I wanted, LOL!...I ended up hitting a car going 70mph at the ripe ole age of 17...That was the end of my superbike days, LOL!...A friend of mine layed his KW750 down on a curve about 2 weeks after my accident and his big toe got caught in the foot peg...It chopped it off clean!...I call him "toeless" to this day...Anyway, be careful bro!...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Could explain it with a flat circle versus a cone. It has to do with the ability to bend space (of large magnitude) with gravity a a major contributing force.

I see the logic...However, I can only conceive where this would allow for a quicker time to get from one point to the other...How would this concept explain actually going into the future or past?...Phoenix, wouldn't there have to be an "ressurection" of dead people for time travel into the past to be possible?...Say for instance, Einstein...If we went back to when he was living in time wouldn't essentially he have to be brought back to life if he is in fact dead?...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic