Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

What do you guys do for fun or a hobbies?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
My day job is small town civil attorney. But I grew up on a farm and like to stay active. So I train in weight lifting and strongman 6 days a week and compete a few times a year. A few years ago, I wanted to hedge my bets when it looked like I was going to go out on my own as an attorney, so I started a tree removal business. Both my law practice and the tree removal business have taken off. My clients love the idea I am an attorney and a logger. Haha. The past year and a half I have been too busy to do the hands on tree work and logging so these days I am only running the business from the office and have a couple of partners doing all the work. Usually my law practice slows down somewhat January through May. If it does this year, I am going to get my commercial driver's license and start driving the log truck and will do some logging, too.

R

roger2686

Dec 29, 2019
I used to work out a bit , sew and I was teaching myself sign language. I recently had a rhabdomyolysis flare up with hypokalemic. My joints and muscles hurt alot . Lately my hobbies include home scapes app , drinking tons of water and Gatorade alongwith sitting on the couch ( doctors orders )

Assuming my body returns to normal I'll probably go easier on my body, continue to drink water and start my hobbies up again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Training of course, lol
Racing motorcycles GP style
Leisure Cycle rides in the countryside on race bikes of course:)
Skydiving still ( haha never got tired of it in the service even after 1400 plus jumps with a chute with serial numbers;))
Hiking/Backpacking
Mountain biking,
making sex videos with my Hottie:p
recreational shooting with dirty black evil ASSAULT rifles and our Glocks.
That's about it really for regular stuff, ocassionally bowling or roller skates etc
My crazy life hahaa

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I like taking things apart and putting them back together. I recently disassembled a directional indicator switch from tilt steering column 63 Buick with cornering lights. 4 springs the diameter of a Q-tip shank and 1/4" long, 3 triangle thingies and a rectangle contact. The frame, the case and the slider with 4 ball bearings 1/32" all exploded when I opened the case. Good thing I had the foresight to open the switch inside a gallon ziploc bag. These were throw away serviceable switches 57 years ago and not reproduced. Tilt column with cornering lamps makes them rare. Turn signals work now but I have to lube the cancel actuators behind the steering wheel. Need a special puller or get out my wirefeed and portable bandsaw and get busy. Always something to do on a heavily optioned 57 year old car. Power seat and convertible top are next. Also installing a NOS Guidematic I found on Ebay. My buddy has a working Electro-cruise he pulled from a wrecked 64 and my car will have every option (fully functional) offered from the factory in 1963.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Im running out of stuff to do on my van. Upgraded my Dana 60 Rebuilt and kitted my transmission changed to a 2700 stall converter Finally got my engine in 351 full roller Lunati cam F4TE block Upgraded my radiator ,had it
anodized black,,made all tranny cooler lines using stainless PTFE. Upgraded my computer built a new wiring harness currently learning tuning a computer. Currently replacing my smog pump with electric Pump to make room for another alternator to feed my stereo habit I tinker with stuff I guess and i am toying with starting a home business for extra income

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Search the best places to retire to. Figure out the cost for longterm girl friends, beer and good food. Checking out of California in 4 years at 59. I need enough money to last me until 65. Saving my nickels and dimes.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Training of course, lol
Racing motorcycles GP style
Leisure Cycle rides in the countryside on race bikes of course:)
Skydiving still ( haha never got tired of it in the service even after 1400 plus jumps with a chute with serial numbers;))
Hiking/Backpacking
Mountain biking,
making sex videos with my Hottie:p
recreational shooting with dirty black evil ASSAULT rifles and our Glocks.
That's about it really for regular stuff, ocassionally bowling or roller skates etc
My crazy life hahaa

Roller skating?

What a pussy.....

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Search the best places to retire to. Figure out the cost for longterm girl friends, beer and good food. Checking out of California in 4 years at 59. I need enough money to last me until 65. Saving my nickels and dimes.
Move to Thailand.
Live like a King and have a harem of long term girlfriends.
Loads of expats.
Panama is another good option.

BTW we covered hobbies not too long ago.

https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/what’s-everyone’s-hobbies.41043/

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Been a lazy turd from last June 'til now:eek:

I like fishing, messing around with the kiddos, traveling )even if just for the day to get out of town), camping, working on my genealogy, and posting on message boards...lol.

I used to do so much more, I need to turn things around some starting now and in 2020! My 2 kiddos keep me on my toes though:)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Roller skating?

What a pussy.....

Indeed seems pussyish, but my Chica loves it and it keeps us moving and really does help with hanging off the bike with only inner thigh strength holding you on;)
No one that sees me skating has called me pussy to my face yet....lol but none of you pricks have spotted me either:p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic