Latest Member
pbtom

5 grams dbol raw...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I would love to get a mg scale and figure out what size "scoop" 50mg would be. Preworkout Dbol is my favorite AAS of all time. They sell Mg scales for jewelry but the ones with any reliability aren't cheap.

The challenge is that a scoop size for 50mg dbol is different than a scoop for 50mg drol, likewise for all the others: tbol, var, etc. Plus, the spoons would likely look like rec drug paraphernalia

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
The challenge is that a scoop size for 50mg dbol is different than a scoop for 50mg drol, likewise for all the others: tbol, var, etc. Plus, the spoons would likely look like rec drug paraphernalia
That’s the reason for the mg scale. You can buy variety packs of mg and grain (pharmaceutical) scoops from amazon . Each spoon could be matched to the closest mg equivalent.

it’s the scales that’ll run you $350-400 for a reliable one.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
That’s the reason for the mg scale. You can buy variety packs of mg and grain (pharmaceutical) scoops from amazon . Each spoon could be matched to the closest mg equivalent.

now thats freakin expensive! My wifes dead grandpa was a doctor who had a home practice, wonder if he has one?

Sent from my SM-J336AZ using Tapatalk

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011

My idea on this is get into a reasonable margin of error with a g scale that is accurate to .01. Those can be had pretty cheap.

Then my proposed method is to take a quantity like 500mg or .5g. Using said micro scoops, see how many it takes to get to .5g. You could repeat with larger or smaller increments. The larger you go the less error there will be. (assuming you level the scoop each time). Minute differences would average out over the sampling method.

I had thought of this in the past, but liquid suspension is just too easy.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
My idea on this is get into a reasonable margin of error with a g scale that is accurate to .01. Those can be had pretty cheap.

Then my proposed method is to take a quantity like 500mg or .5g. Using said micro scoops, see how many it takes to get to .5g. You could repeat with larger or smaller increments. The larger you go the less error there will be. (assuming you level the scoop each time). Minute differences would average out over the sampling method.

I had thought of this in the past, but liquid suspension is just too easy.
I appreciate your insight and the time you've obviously researched this topic...however, end of the day, liquid suspension is the grand prize winner. It wins on simplicity. Thanks for feedback anyway bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic