Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Stacking concern! Help

B

Baseballfan1

Dec 12, 2019
So my husband began his first cycle a few weeks ago (6 to be exact) He says he is on 450 test, 300 tren, and 300 mass per week. I am beginning to see problems in my marriage with his aggression and other issues. What are some thoughts on this and has anyone else experienced the same? I have no clue as to what this stuff does, but do know that in the past he has done injections such as TEST C 250. Please tell me side effects of this cycle he is on. I do know he gets a shot every other day, except weekends.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
People cannot stand the truth. The truth is tren makes even the happiest go lucky person edgy, if they tell you otherwise they're in denial. Mast goes either way and certainly isn't helping his mood swings. The problem at this point: your husband is reaping the rewards and like anyone on a drug: its 'worth it', 'its everyone else's fault', 'its only for this cycle and I'll be normal again'. The justifications are limitless.

You could ride it out, if he's not violent or jumping out of the car at intersections to beat up old ladies, its not as bad as it could be.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
This kind of post is sounds suspiciously like one I have seen before. Here's where it starts to not pass the sniff test for me. You know too much about what he's taking and how it's done. If your husband is that forthcoming about what he's doing, how he's doing it and how often, he's probably not that bad of a guy.

You need to be more specific about the problems before I rule you out as Mrs. Troll.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Yea me spidy senses are kicking in.

But i'll bite.....

You say you are the wife, but created this ID as a man.
You lied....you said it was his first cycle but then went on to say he did Test C250 before.
Make up your mind.

What is it you seek as the wife of a man that is doing a cycle? There are side effects, there are many and it varies from person to person. Is the aggression the only side effect you are worried about? If it is, then talk to him in a nice way on how you both plan to deal with that.
Go talk to him to make him aware. Then work together on whatever it is you need to work on.

If you are the man, but just saying you are the wife....again, what is it you seek? Perhaps your wife or someone has informed you about your aggression so then you come here to find out if that is a side effect? When you know damn well your internet searches has told you as such. What other information do you seek by this post?

B

Baseballfan1

Dec 12, 2019
Yea me spidy senses are kicking in.

But i'll bite.....

You say you are the wife, but created this ID as a man.
You lied....you said it was his first cycle but then went on to say he did Test C250 before.
Make up your mind.

What is it you seek as the wife of a man that is doing a cycle? There are side effects, there are many and it varies from person to person. Is the aggression the only side effect you are worried about? If it is, then talk to him in a nice way on how you both plan to deal with that.
Go talk to him to make him aware. Then work together on whatever it is you need to work on.

If you are the man, but just saying you are the wife....again, what is it you seek? Perhaps your wife or someone has informed you about your aggression so then you come here to find out if that is a side effect? When you know damn well your internet searches has told you as such. What other information do you seek by this post?
Honestly, all I know is what he tells me because I dont understand anything about what each substance is and can do do to him. Also, I know a little because I give him the injections. He just seems to fly off the handle easier than before, sex drive is way up, and his tolerance of me and the person that I am has really decreased. Im just worried about my marriage and if these injections could really be a factor in his personality change.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Honestly, all I know is what he tells me because I dont understand anything about what each substance is and can do do to him. Also, I know a little because I give him the injections. He just seems to fly off the handle easier than before, sex drive is way up, and his tolerance of me and the person that I am has really decreased. Im just worried about my marriage and if these injections could really be a factor in his personality change.

I personally do not know any man that has his wife pin him. Hows that go? "Okay hun, put 1/2 ml of this in the syringe, another 1/2 ml of that and a full ml of this. Now stick it in my ass" Not buying it. Another strike baseballfan.

B

Baseballfan1

Dec 12, 2019
I personally do not know any man that has his wife pin him. Hows that go? "Okay hun, put 1/2 ml of this in the syringe, another 1/2 ml of that and a full ml of this. Now stick it in my ass" Not buying it. Another strike baseballfan.
The bottle is premixed I guess. He draws it up and I inject in the muscle. I am asking out of concern, please stop being mean to me. I even watched a video as to how to inject..Sad, but true. I hate it, but do it because he asks me to.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
OP; divorce is your only option. PM me some pics and I will tell you how to proceed

@CFM It's been a long time, but I never had problems with aggression, anger or whatever with tren. Maybe it's because it was fina? I don't know but if anything I was sleepy.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Are you sure it wasn’t a tren , prop and masteron blend? Thats a finishing blend aka cutter. Somebody here needs to do some research on bread and butter cycles, so stop , prepare for pct and get more information on why the combinations of substances are being used Fun game but you gotta know the rules

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Out of all the larger, busier Boards on the Net, how did you happen to find this one? Is your husband already registered on TID?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
The bottle is premixed I guess. He draws it up and I inject in the muscle. I am asking out of concern, please stop being mean to me. I even watched a video as to how to inject..Sad, but true. I hate it, but do it because he asks me to.
Regardless of the cycle, or your legitimacy, if what your sharing is true your marriage already sounds like it’s in trouble.. his “tolerance” of you? are you some kind of awful person that no one can stand to be around?

And then for him to not man-up and inject himself, and you being willing to cross your own boundaries to do it for him?

Put your big girl panties on baseball... People don’t take hormones and go from mother Theresa to an aggressive ass...

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I'll bite as well. I have heard the spectrum of tren turning Mr Rogers into a serial killer, to tren having no effect at all.

My experience is that a lot is mental. Some guys rave how they "feel" their cycle 2 weeks into a test c cycle while it actually takes about 6 weeks to reach peak blood levels.

IF...IF it does anything, I would say it makes you more of what you are already. If some guy is an A$$hole, he will become a bigger one on tren. Kind of like drinking has the same effect. I never get drunk and go looking for fights, but I know some people that after a few, are ready to fight with almost anyone.

So the bigger picture, is what kind of man is your husband. And if he cant handle himself with AAS, (or drinking for that matter), it is a discussion that should be had. If he values you as a wife and partner in life, than he needs to be honest with his own limitations. I have friends that no longer drink as it has a negative effect on them. Same with a few buddies with tren.

For me....tren actually makes me feel great. I just might get a few night sweats.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic