Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Breaking Asian FBB Taboo!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
There is a taboo among Asians? I've seen a few on IG, but I suppose they are Americanized.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
asian females with muscles are very no go 3rd-world-wise.

Reactions: Jin
two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
asian females with muscles are very no go 3rd-world-wise.
Maybe in the third world, but she's fine with me! lol Almost anything that is progressive and out of the norm is taboo in third world countries

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Typically in asian and indian culture its frowned upon to spend too much time on athletics or sports let alone bodybuilding. The parents feel like the time would be better spent on education

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Typically in asian and indian culture its frowned upon to spend too much time on athletics or sports let alone bodybuilding. The parents feel like the time would be better spent on education

In japan, at least, muscle is not considered aesthetically pleasing. I’ve been told that “it’s ok you are so muscular, because you are already married”.

The men here are built like women. In shows the physique to body builder ratio is about 10:1.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
In japan, at least, muscle is not considered aesthetically pleasing. I’ve been told that “it’s ok you are so muscular, because you are already married”.

The men here are built like women. In shows the physique to body builder ratio is about 10:1.

What's their view on both?...Education and building your body?....Balanced!...Do u know why they view muscularity like that?...To me personally, a man looking like a woman indicates malnutrition, which wouldn't be smart...Do they live long lives?...I know most Asian cultures do, but still, u can live a long life not looking like a woman, as well as educating yourself too!...Also, there are plenty of men around the world who are built like women, yet die just like everyone else, some educated, some not...

Last edited:
Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
What's their view on both?...Education and building your body?....Balanced!...Do u know why they view muscularity like that?...To me personally, a man looking like a woman indicates malnutrition, which wouldn't be smart...Do they live long lives?...I know most Asian cultures do, but still, u can live a long life not looking like a woman, as well as educating yourself too!...Also, there are plenty of men around the world who are built like women, yet die just like everyone else, some educated, some not...

Diet is high in soy. Testosterone levels are significantly lower than in the West. 200 total t is in range.

Priority is “pulling your weight in society” and not causing others inconvenience.

I cannot tell you why muscle is seen as ugly. In a country that uses cutesie cartoons to explain governmental issues to adults; my guess is it seems like “too much” or “scary”.

99% of Japanese at the beach wear full sleeve coverings because they want to be pale white. Why? No idea. Some cultures just have preferences. Why do Americans love everything big?

Japan has the longest average lifespan in the world. Specifically the islands of Okinawa.

This is not what I’d consider a balanced culture. Many things are sacrifice for the good of the society. Personal self realization isn’t considered.

Preference of non muscular physiques has nothing to do with health. Ironically, there isn’t an emphasis on wellness in this country with the world’s record longevity;)

Tarzan magazine is the most popular/only mainstream fitness/muscle mag. Even the models there are quite far from big.

It’s worth a google image search “Tarzan magazine”

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Damn, first post I look at this morning, and the damn thing isn't about tits, guns, cars, or (big) muscles ... but it's interesting. This is all so un - american (as opposed to anti - american) that I never saw it that way. Still looked at Japan through a WW II prism, where those macho fuckers might be smaller yet almost kicked America's ass in the early going, then became America's favorite shopping mall for decades until Korea, China, and other Asian nations moved in.

Do you suppose soy is the main ingredient here, or something else? Perhaps being confined to such a small space led to the evolution of these cultural traits? My asinine-yet-meaningless thought for the day: that "sacrifice for the good of the society" characteristic is eerily like what the social insects do, i.e. ants, termites, bees and wasps. Fiercely efficient, but not as much fun as the life of a solitary predator.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Damn, first post I look at this morning, and the damn thing isn't about tits, guns, cars, or (big) muscles ... but it's interesting. This is all so un - american (as opposed to anti - american) that I never saw it that way. Still looked at Japan through a WW II prism, where those macho fuckers might be smaller yet almost kicked America's ass in the early going, then became America's favorite shopping mall for decades until Korea, China, and other Asian nations moved in.

Well, I wouldn't put much credence on their "warrior like mentality"...They were given meth or amphetamines (not sure if they were methylating the amphetamines then, which basically puts the amphetamine on steroids) to bolster their "attitudes"...Research the kamikazes that were used to basically become "human bombs" when they attacked pearl harbor...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Diet is high in soy. Testosterone levels are significantly lower than in the West. 200 total t is in range.

Priority is “pulling your weight in society” and not causing others inconvenience.

I cannot tell you why muscle is seen as ugly. In a country that uses cutesie cartoons to explain governmental issues to adults; my guess is it seems like “too much” or “scary”.

99% of Japanese at the beach wear full sleeve coverings because they want to be pale white. Why? No idea. Some cultures just have preferences. Why do Americans love everything big?

Japan has the longest average lifespan in the world. Specifically the islands of Okinawa.

This is not what I’d consider a balanced culture. Many things are sacrifice for the good of the society. Personal self realization isn’t considered.

Preference of non muscular physiques has nothing to do with health. Ironically, there isn’t an emphasis on wellness in this country with the world’s record longevity;)

Tarzan magazine is the most popular/only mainstream fitness/muscle mag. Even the models there are quite far from big.

It’s worth a google image search “Tarzan magazine”

*lol*...I guess we ALL have issues in this ole world!!!!....Just shows how diversified humans are...On their hormone levels, yeah, asians are the lowest on the scale...I believe it goes asian, caucasin, african, and somonian (mongolian) if I remember correctly....

Don't they give calcium credit for most of their longevity along with diet?...Or is that just what people are taught in the states?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic