Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Titanium Gear Industries Bust In Texas..

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
https://www.ktbs.com/news/east-texa...cle_130538b2-08b8-11ea-954f-87c3db04c476.html

MARSHALL, Texas - Harrison County and federal agents seized over $150,000 in illegal steroids.
Sheriff's deputies were called to the 5800 block of Lansing Loop Road to shots fired Friday afternoon. Deputies say they were met with resistance and were told they couldn't come on the property. The deputies checked to see if anyone was injured and found a steroid manufacturing lab.

DEA agents responded along with two chemists. The DEA dissembled the lab and assured it was safe to handle. Agents also confiscated approximately 40 kilograms of pure steroid powder.
Sheriff's deputies seized approximately 5,000 vials of manufactured steroid liquid with a street value of approximately $150,000 along with a large selection of pills that were being manufactured. The entire laboratory, two cars, two motorcycles, multiple firearms, ammo and $13,533 in cash were also seized.

Two people were arrested. Sammie Vail was charged with possession of controlled substance, a first-degree felony, interfering with public duties, unlawfully carrying a weapon license holder and public intoxication. Ashley Vail was booked with possession of controlled substance, a first degree felony, interfering with public duties, resisting arrest search or transport and disorderly conduct. Both were taken to the Harrison County Jail in Marshall
Two other located in the home were interviewed and later released.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Anyone recognize the name or know what boards they were on?

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Think it was a source over on meso. CK or something. That’s only what I’ve heard though so don’t take my word for it 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
This will be 1 or 2 of the longer jail sentences for domestic dispute/drunk+disorderly.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
stupid things happen to stupid peoples

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Marshall, Texas a small East Texas town of 23,000. Know exactly where this is. This is the kind of town where everyone knows your business. Not such a good location. Especially when you live in a fairly large house. Apparently they were drunk and were shooting guns at 7am in the morning. Police were called and were investigating a shots fired inside a home call and checking to see if anyone was injured.

https://www.marshallnewsmessenger.c...cle_578613e0-08ad-11ea-8b2c-5fe01f608595.html

He apparently sold steroids under the name of Titanium Gear Industries (TGI)
https://thinksteroids.com/news/titanium-gear-industries-self-destructs-in-texas/

Last edited:
ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Anyone recognize the name or know what boards they were on?

They were a source over at Mesorx, but the membership will claim there are no sources there, yet they have dozens selling everything from DNP, HGH, to Raws, To Oils, you name it. Its just plain out ignorant how they act over there

I knew Titanium was bad news, and he was super arrogant, especially towards the end. I heard he left Meso once he had a big clientele. He supposedly wen to another forum, but I think it was a private board?? He also made the fatal mistake when he posted a lab report and he left his personal info on it, but it was too late, because he already posted it, and mesorx wont let you delete or edit posts. So they also had his real name. Then I just found out about this, but I guess he posted pics of his home gym, well someone linked those pics to pics posted on a home on realtor.com and they had his home address too. Just fucking careless, and what a way for him to go down, shooting guns off in your home, then thats how they found his UG lab..

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Yeah, those details are covered in the links BigTex posted. Crazy shit, he posted his own bloodwork on Meso, he did try to redact his real name with a sharpie, but you could still read the name through the sharpie. Members warned him, and Admin eventually deleted it, but it was too late. AND the home gym lmao. The article's unclear if the before pics of a 1900 sq ft indoor basketball court posted on a real estate site are from him or before he bought the home, but they match the home gym pics he posted later if you fill a big empty space with weight training stuff. Then, you get drunk and shoot guns at 7am so a neighbor will call LE ... hope they let this guy keep his Darwin Award in his cell with him. The cute part is his wife appears (slightly) bloodied in the mugshot, leading me to assume domestic violence, BUT it was the police who did that when SHE resisted them. His mugshot suggests he was less feisty than his wife.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic