Kiddorism
What's New?

Lot's of ancillary moves...kewl

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Given that i am in bodybuilding, typical leg days consisted of the major moves of squats and calves and such. Had a leg day yesterday and found that I have some good soreness from it, and thought it was probably due to the all the ancillary moves we did and drop sets lol.

Do you find that when you change up training (which you should on a scheduled basis), the DOMs settle in more or is more apparent at least.

Dobs27

Dobs27

TID Lady Member
Sep 14, 2018
Given that i am in bodybuilding, typical leg days consisted of the major moves of squats and calves and such. Had a leg day yesterday and found that I have some good soreness from it, and thought it was probably due to the all the ancillary moves we did and drop sets lol.

Do you find that when you change up training (which you should on a scheduled basis), the DOMs settle in more or is more apparent at least.
Yessuh. Lol work the little muscles around the big muscles and you get a bigger boom.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Thank you @Dobs27 ......i think I need to do that more often than I have been.....I like it!

Dobs27

Dobs27

TID Lady Member
Sep 14, 2018
Thank you @Dobs27 ......i think I need to do that more often than I have been.....I like it!
Yes every leg day i do the big dog lifts and usually add a few underdogs in. The soreness sucks. Lol fav lift day least fav to recover from lol

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic