Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Need a base level

R

revved

Jul 7, 2013
I’ve 300 test levels

I’ve tried the gel for a few months but have stopped 2 years ago.

I’m 31.

I have two daughters so I’m not worried about procreating more.

I live in Mexico so supply shouldn’t be an issue.

Do you all recommend I get on a maintenance cycle and then do some spiking?

I’d like to avoid acne/gyno. I also have a 5 year old herniated disc I’d like to heal further along the way. HGH?

M

mjrpwrlfting

Feb 28, 2019
We need more info than test levels. You need a full male & female panel including lipids, sugars, minerals.
Don’t jump all the way into the deep end right away.
Once you have a full panel & everything looks normal, then you can look at options to address your low testosterone.
If you live in Mexico, then this all can be done in a week. So be patient.
You may not need testosterone, you may have a larger issue that the low testosterone is just a symptom.
Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

revved

Jul 7, 2013
What should I ask for exactly at the lab?

Thanks

M

mjrpwrlfting

Feb 28, 2019
What should I ask for exactly at the lab?

Thanks

7001bb3cd7f39fe856295aa4610d8e02.jpg

This is an article you can look up. I’m not saying you need all of it, but it would be smart to get all of it at least once before you start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

revved

Jul 7, 2013
I got all the tests except the ones in red. Results come back next week.

7F9A50F8-FB81-408A-B3AE-F252CF18E780.jpeg

Attachments

• CF0B2FB1-A3DD-4929-93AC-D7D10E57F207.jpeg
    CF0B2FB1-A3DD-4929-93AC-D7D10E57F207.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 248
The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
For what purpose? I'm not saying that's good or bad, just want to know what you're looking for with this, just general testing? I'm assuming a Blood Chemistry Panel is the same as a Complete Blood Count (CBC )?

R

revved

Jul 7, 2013
For what purpose? I'm not saying that's good or bad, just want to know what you're looking for with this, just general testing? I'm assuming a Blood Chemistry Panel is the same as a Complete Blood Count (CBC )?

I’ve cycled twice in my twenties when I found out I had 400 levels.

Now in my thirties I have 200-300 levels. I’ve already tried the gel prescribed by a doctor.

That was a year ago.

I want to either get on TRT and cycle every year, or just cycle again for a few months.

R

revved

Jul 7, 2013
Do you even lift?

When I was taking weight lifting in university my levels were still low.

I know you’re not gonna like this, but I’m not going to go back into the gym with a sub 200 level.

I don’t even plan to lift heavy anymore. I just want to get back into shape, cut and build some muscle while going to a combat training gym.

My motivation is pure shit right now.

I’ve been on nutritionist plans as well.

I know macros micros. I know how to eat well.

My levels has still been at 200 to 300

Last edited:
The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Revved,

TRT has nothing to do with lifting so don't feel obligated to say or even actually get into the gym. I had shit T levels and was still moving a fair amount of weight. Felt like poop and didn't have an real desire to do much, sex drive was probably normal for late 40's.

Don't get me wrong, a good diet, resistance exercises and cardio will go a long way if you decide to do that and stick with it but none of that will happen if don't feel like getting off the couch with low T.

Also know and understand the difference between cycling testosterone and maintaining a normal testosterone level with therapy.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I couldn’t care less if you lift or don’t lift. You said, however, that you wanted to start doing cycles (as opposed to TRT only) so it seemed like a normal question for me to ask whether or not you lift, because cycling and lifting kind of go together.

And you answered the question. You don’t lift.—which is exactly what I expected.

R

revved

Jul 7, 2013
I couldn’t care less if you lift or don’t lift. You said, however, that you wanted to start doing cycles (as opposed to TRT only) so it seemed like a normal question for me to ask whether or not you lift, because cycling and lifting kind of go together.

And you answered the question. You don’t lift.—which is exactly what I expected.

You know? I lift 15kg more times a day than you probably do. But really it doesn’t matter, I have no ambition to lift heavy.

I have learned first hand lifting in a gym causes more injuries. If not now, then later in your life.

I have also learned that being overweight and not being able to recover fully after workouts has me prone to injuries. Which is way more serious for me than infertility. I have two kids already.

I have also learned first hand while cycling that being able to work out every single day from the increased recovery time is more than enough.

If you don’t want to help me than don’t. There’s plenty of information already out there. I’m not gonna suck your balls for it.

Don’t give a preach about how I’m “cheating” because I’m not 8% BF already.

I can gain more health and quality of life from using than getting injured at the gym lifting weights.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic