What's New?

STOP BEING A BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Guys, let's act like a fellow member posted a video that HE thought was of interest, and let's also remember that everyone else doesn't have to like it.
WTF ??
Why can't we all just get along.....;)
I like all of you fockers that posted and can see everyones points.
Blah blah blah
Cheers
PS I am not going to be on Joe Rogans podcast, but he would have me as a guest if he new my background LOL

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Although he implied you don’t need access to correct nutrition, if you watch the entire video you see that he ordered tuna etc from vendors and traded carb based foods for protein.

Counted his macros daily etc.

And for every hour he worked out he said he studied 4 hours.

Not sure why this thread got so heated.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Here is my trainer, he is a local dude to me and he aint playin!

Have you ever read Bronsons fitness book.
There's a man who Really had nothing. No nutrition trading, 0 weights.
He went like 4 years with only access to body weight walked into gen pop n bench like 350.
I bet you'd like his book n reading about him. He's a Brit, but pretty legit.
If be shocked if your coach hadn't at minimum heard of his workout principles n his legend

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Oooh hard tough guy on the web and snobbish elitist? What a fag you are .. He You can woof all that hard guy shit on here, but that says everything about you and nothing about him. Hey LK, how did this pickle sniffer get vet status?
Wait I thought you hated keyboard tough guys and yet.....

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
The OP does not imply the reader is supposed to like the guy. So really, who gives a fuck who some people like. No one asked that of anyone. No thanks for your opinion.

I made a crack with my "Top bunk" comment, but in reality I doubt that dude is biting his pillow. As far as my comment goes, I could have quoted another member, but I avoid him.

There are a lot worse people out there. Some of them type very well, have all the answers and project their self proclaimed moral and intellectual superiority every chance they get.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Alright fellas. Everyone has said their piece. Let's all bring it down a notch, and smoke the peace pipe.

Warhead, you can post whatever you want within reason, and this video is clearly just fine by me. He's a bit intense for my taste, but I'm an old fart that has lost his mojo long ago. I remember getting fired up like him in high school over trivialities... I hope he's got the ability to tone it down when he needs to, otherwise the poor fella will have a medical event in the next 10 years, LOL. But I do agree that we often focus on the lesser components and instead need to focus on the biggest factor, and that is training with intensity on a regular basis.

MacGyver, I know you're the definition of intensity, and you piss me off for always being lean. Cut it out! LOL

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
The OP does not imply the reader is supposed to like the guy. So really, who gives a fuck who some people like. No one asked that of anyone. No thanks for your opinion.

I made a crack with my "Top bunk" comment, but in reality I doubt that dude is biting his pillow. As far as my comment goes, I could have quoted another member, but I avoid him.

There are a lot worse people out there. Some of them type very well, have all the answers and project their self proclaimed moral and intellectual superiority every chance they get.

Dayum ... heretofore CFM, I have accepted everything FD says about you as gospel, but there may be some good in you after all !

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Interesting thread. Would read again. I didn't watch the video though.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I think he needs to work on his cussing and f-bombs,it helps ME to put mother in front of fucking,so it goes more like this ,,,,yeah them motherfuckers,dont know a mother fuuucking thing about motherfucking diets

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I should have not reacted, its just comedy to see a juice monkey virtue signal about how righteous he is and that he never breaks the law, well, except for my juice use, but, thats different and better than weed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.