Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Go to snack

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Seems like I'm always on some diet. Most of the time it's a holding pattern, seldom a bulk, and a good cut for the summer.

I'm not trying to get down to 8% so I'm for the most part, never hungry. Still I like to snack on some low cal. foods between meal. This maybe a regional item but 4 or 5 UNIQUE split pretzels hit the spot for me. Nice crunch and a lot of salt. No BP issues so save the salt comments.

A banana is also a nice low cal filling snack. (Insert FD comment here)

What's your go to snack between meals; bulk, cut or maintenance?

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Flavored rice cakes with pb & sugar free jelly.

I control my BF mostly with my fat intake. Both of these are out on a cut but when my BW is in a holding pattern, I love peanuts and almonds. Actually, a great bulk snack is milk and pistachios. Crack those bastards open until your fingers bleed!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I went on a solid oreo run 2 weeks ago. Grotesquely delicious.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
If I'm home, I mix dry italian salad dressing (to taste) with a softened block of cream cheese and spread on cucumber slices. (crunchy, creamy, zesty).

For work, nitrite-free beef jerky is portable. So is hard salami and white cheddar cheese or baked cheese (homemade cheese chips), and black olives.

If I'm craving sweet it's a few bites of orange-flavored dark chocolate, berries, bing cherries, or half of a granny smith apple.

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Cheese, chicken, almonds, all together. That's my go-to snack.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Has anyone tried Fit Freeze ice cream? https://fitera.com/info/how-to-make-it.php Supposedly has 15g protein, 7g fiber, low in sugar. Just heard of it and I'm wondering if anybody's tried it? (Wait, it has sunflower oil & maltodextrin in it, boo hiss.) Still, an interesting alternative to ice cream? Made with Stevia ++

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
It depends whether I am being strict or not. While being strict, for my snacks and depending on how I feel, I have been eating about a tablespoon of cream cheese, sometimes a few flavored rice crackers and occasionally an apple. Sometimes sugar free chocolate (they're getting good at making these with natural sugar substitutes). I also like to have some smoked salmon tips with cream cheese on thin toast if I am on a no-carb day.

When I am not being strict, I'll have a little PB&J on a cracker, a little chocolate, a little ice cream, a small handful of almonds or pecans, a small macaroon, etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic