What's New?

STOP BEING A BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
That dude is intense!! Other than getting gang raped in the shower he makes prison sound like a body building boot camp if you work the system right.

I'll agree with him He's right we have access to every possible food and supplement out here and we bitch that we can't grow.

People have a weird concept of what they should be eating and why they can't look like they want and truly there is no excuse.

Good video kind of a reminder we've got it easy.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
That is the funniest bs crap I have ever heard. A keen reminder that there is a segment of the population for whom God kinda skipped over in the brains department.

Kinda reminds me of a wanna b CT Fletcher. (But I can say I actually like CT) He is a character and actually knows it and plays it. At least CT actually made some great accomplishment in life rather than spending a life trying to figure out how to get big in prison. Here is a thought..... Take all the intensity and work your a$$ off in life so you dont have to go to prison.

No thanks to this dude. I hope my click on his vid does not help perpetuate his channel and encourage this guy to make more vids....

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Steps to getting huge in the joint:
1. Act pissed off all the time like you cant wait to fight
2. Shout every sentence you utter
3. Inflect every sentence you utter with a partial most muscular pose while gritting your teeth, (dont forget to shout if you are voicing a sentence
4. Pay a guard to get you food and roids and let you make videos.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
For all we know his dad had him huffing gasoline at the age of 9. Some folks just don't have a chance and then work with what they have.

Could this guy's new gig be better than the one landing him in prison?
Could his current direction keep him out of prison?
Could he steer others towards a more positive lifestyle?
He could.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
That is the funniest bs crap I have ever heard. A keen reminder that there is a segment of the population for whom God kinda skipped over in the brains department.

Kinda reminds me of a wanna b CT Fletcher. (But I can say I actually like CT) He is a character and actually knows it and plays it. At least CT actually made some great accomplishment in life rather than spending a life trying to figure out how to get big in prison. Here is a thought..... Take all the intensity and work your a$$ off in life so you dont have to go to prison.

No thanks to this dude. I hope my click on his vid does not help perpetuate his channel and encourage this guy to make more vids....
Oooh hard tough guy on the web and snobbish elitist? What a fag you are .. He You can woof all that hard guy shit on here, but that says everything about you and nothing about him. Hey LK, how did this pickle sniffer get vet status?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
For all we know his dad had him huffing gasoline at the age of 9. Some folks just don't have a chance and then work with what they have.

Could this guy's new gig be better than the one landing him in prison?
Could his current direction keep him out of prison?
Could he steer others towards a more positive lifestyle?
He could.

I have zero respect for dudes who talk shit online. Go watch some of his other video's..... he is going to be on Joe Rogans podcast next week..... Which one of you will be on Joes Podcast ? So none of you break the law ? Really, no juice monkeys in here? If so how are you gonna sit there on your little thrones of self righteous indignation and act like your any better? Why cause you wear mankinis and pose for each other? lol

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Oooh hard tough guy on the web and snobbish elitist? What a fag you are .. He You can woof all that hard guy shit on here, but that says everything about you and nothing about him. Hey LK, how did this pickle sniffer get vet status?

Nice one buddy. Much respect to you too brother. I am not acting tough online. I think this guy is ridiculous.

If working my a$$ offf my whole life, making a decent living and making sure my kids get a good education so they can be as far away from guys like this....Yes I am as elitest as they come! :D Makes me question where your intentions are. Maybe you hang out with guys like this. That aint my gig buddy.

This guy talks like a fool. No hiding behind a keyboard here. If some dude said that crap to me, I would honestly have to try hard not to just laugh. Sorry man....it's over the top. I dont need to yell and make spastic moves like I have turrets syndrome to get people to listen to me. Reason being. I actually do know what I am talking about.

So really dude.... nice move for questioning my status. This aint my first rodeo either. Way to represent and bring the respect to TID. Classy....... Maybe you have been hanging with dudes like this too much.

[edit]
This 'pickle sniffer' as you call me has been here at TID just as long as you and participated twice as much. I would hazard by your fascination with this uneducated bag of wind, I might just know a little more about training than you. But if not, I am surely better looking since I am a 'pickle sniffer' as you say.

Good day

Last edited:
Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Your hanging with a bunch of steroid using outlaws on here her pal. Funny I had to point that out to you. While some may not use the, a whole bunch of them do. And being that water finds it own level, if you use gear, your one of them. This guy got busted once in his early 20's for selling weed. He spends his time trying to keep people from going down the road he did. California prison are NO SHIT, he is intense because he had to be and he suffers trauma from whether he knows it or not. Now get down off the cross, we need the wood.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Your hanging with a bunch of steroid using outlaws on here her pal. Funny I had to point that out to you. While some may not use the, a whole bunch of them do. And being that water finds it own level, if you use gear, your one of them. This guy got busted once in his early 20's for selling weed. He spends his time trying to keep people from going down the road he did. California prison are NO SHIT, he is intense because he had to be and he suffers trauma from whether he knows it or not. Now get down off the cross, we need the wood.

Hey man. We all can like and not like whom we wish. To me, this guy is not my flavor. No reason for you to attack another brother on here just cause we dont prefer to hang with the same people.

There is probably much we dont know about each other as well. I am no young pup and in my later 40's. I have seen my share of life, and seen guys go from IV drug users to turning their lives around and becoming good people. I have one guy I consider a friend who worked for me for over a decade. I spoke for him to get released from prison in the late 90's and signed on with his PO on a release that I would 'supervise' his work release portion. I loaned him the money to go out on his own and start his own business and we remain friends even to this day.

I am not elitest, I have just worked very hard my entire life. There is one thing I can't stand. When people are 'over the top' and spout off baseless garbage and expect to be taken seriously. I only watched his one vid. (because I would not want to support his chanel and give him any more views). You can not just "WILL" your nutrition. Makes me laugh even typing it.

Sorry, there are probably a bunch of teenage kids who eat all this up and the guy is not talking about the drugs he was able to smuggle in or that may be how he was able to shift his nitrogen retention and grow on sub-standard food. It was NOT a matter of will.

Good for him if he is not out hurting others, but I feel spouting off stuff like this does the same thing to some young kids that eats it up. Again...not my thing. Maybe it is your slice of pie.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I have zero respect for dudes who talk shit online. Go watch some of his other video's..... he is going to be on Joe Rogans podcast next week..... Which one of you will be on Joes Podcast ? So none of you break the law ? Really, no juice monkeys in here? If so how are you gonna sit there on your little thrones of self righteous indignation and act like your any better? Why cause you wear mankinis and pose for each other? lol

You could re-read what I wrote.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.