Members
Latest Member
pbtom

The almighty Trouduq

T

TrouduQ

Aug 11, 2019
HELLO BOIs :D

Let me introduce myself I am a beautiful male in his late 20s. I weight 210 lbs for 6ft.

I do workout a lot and my life is revolving around that and my job for sure.

I am interested in PL my bench pr 325 lbs, squat 455 lbs and deadlift 585 lbs not much but enough for a newbie .
I did only one cycle one year ago which consists of NPP and TEST with the pct and everything that come with. I usually do the bro split (bodybuilding) with legs twice a week. Almost forgot lol, I have one training cycle under my belt which is the DUP which killed the sh** out of me arghhh.

I am planning to do another cycle in few weeks. I will try the TEST E, Tren A and anadrol probably but still scared of these last 2 compounds. I am planning to drop some body weight as well lol to reach 190 lbs.

Any steroid,program and diet recommendation would be much appreciated <3

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
2nd cycle ever I would just run test and the tren A the harsh assed Anadrol isn't needed so soon in your steroid quest, save that shit til later and run a NORMAL amount of the other 2 like 3-400 mg of test and 50mg per day of tren A maximum.
Most run waaaaaaaay more than is needed of these drugs cuz they listen to people that have no knowledge or experience.
Welcome and Cheers

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome. Listen to what LG said, unless he asks you to take your pants off again...

T

TrouduQ

Aug 11, 2019
I will stick with what littleguy said ❤️
However do you have any powerlifting workout routinw while being enhanced?

Ps: whenver I am going to start a cycle, I will keep a log and updates

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I will stick with what littleguy said ❤️
However do you have any powerlifting workout routinw while being enhanced?

Ps: whenver I am going to start a cycle, I will keep a log and updates
@BrotherIron should be able to assist you with that.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Are you trying to compete in 90kg class?

That cycle will definitely pack on strength. I would run T. Prop with the Tren Ace. The Drol could pack on weight which would make dropping down more difficult.

Are you gonna run DUP again?

T

TrouduQ

Aug 11, 2019
To be honest even with the cycle I have done, my recovery was not that great. I am trying to find a great program that will work well with enough volume!

I thought about test prop but TEST E isn't it better with it is long ester ? (still wanna debate that)?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic