Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New to board

O

ohioaas

Jul 10, 2019
Hello, i have been using AAS for the last year. I was natural until 33, however a nasty motorcycle accident really screwed me up. So I had a hard restart from decent shape to walking hurt and took effort. So I turned to steroids and hgh to help rebuild my muscle and hgh for healing lcl ligament. When I started walking again I couldn’t hardly bend my lcl without sharp pain followed by knee giving out. I am now at my one year mark for hgh use and have been on testosterone for most of time. I cycled off once then realized I don’t want kids or PCT in my life so I chose to blast and cruise. I have a chemistry background so I brew all my own gear. So in one year my upper body is back to normal, however my legs aren’t 100% however I have NO PAIN in my knee and I can now squat with 200pounds! I honestly thought I would never squat without surgery! Very impressed with results.

O

ohioaas

Jul 10, 2019
Hello, i have been using AAS for the last year. I was natural until 33, however a nasty motorcycle accident really screwed me up. So I had a hard restart from decent shape to walking hurt and took effort. So I turned to steroids and hgh to help rebuild my muscle and hgh for healing lcl ligament. When I started walking again I couldn’t hardly bend my lcl without sharp pain followed by knee giving out. I am now at my one year mark for hgh use and have been on testosterone for most of time. I cycled off once then realized I don’t want kids or PCT in my life so I chose to blast and cruise. I have a chemistry background so I brew all my own gear. So in one year my upper body is back to normal, however my legs aren’t 100% however I have NO PAIN in my knee and I can now squat with 200pounds! I honestly thought I would never squat without surgery! Very impressed with results.
First cycle consisted of
600mg/week test E
400mg/week deca (for increased collagen)
.5mg of adex EOD
Hgh 2ui morning 5ui preworkout with 1ui slin 2ui before bed.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome, ohioaas. Lots to learn here, and sounds like you have some you can teach as well. Enjoy your stay.

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
Welcome aboard, bud! What are your goals moving forward?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Welcome to the board. You have tried and proven you know you can come back from an accident if you try. I too was in a motorcycle accident Aug will be 5 years. I broke my leg in 4 places (complete separation of the bones but no compound fractures) and severely dislocated ankle that had to be surgically put back in place and screwed together. I used to be known around here as Quadzilla I had massive quads for a guy with a small leaner upper body I proportionally was leg dominant. Since my accident I never could get my legs back, they are stronger but don't have near the size anymore :( I am started GH now and hope to see some improvement like you did)

Thanks for posting that give me more hope.

O

ohioaas

Jul 10, 2019
Welcome aboard, bud! What are your goals moving forward?
Moving forward my goals are to sustain my current weight of 210pounds. I am 6’2 so if I put on 10-15 pounds that’s fine but nothing more. Lower my bf% to 4~6 range.
Gym time and motivation aren’t my problem, I like fat kid food! I typically will float the 8~10%bf. I am currently cruising @200mg test e. Next cycle shall be
Test e 600mg/week
Primo e 700mg/week
Aeromaison 12.5mg ED
And wanting to try tren ace for a few weeks mid cycle to see how my body will react to the substance. Also have some Trestolone ace, masteron, and dhb that need to fit in somewhere in future cycles.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Once you try tren everything else seems weak

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
Have you run Trestolone(Ment)? I hear it is quite potent as well. Mix reviews some prefer trest some prefer tren.
Trestolone is great if your goal is to look like the Michelin man after a particularly rough cheat week.

O

ohioaas

Jul 10, 2019
Trestolone is great if your goal is to look like the Michelin man after a particularly rough cheat week.
I take it that it made you hold a lot of water weight? Did you try upping AI? Did you use adex or areo at what mg? I have read you need to load up AI in advance because it spikes estrogen insanely fast. Thanks for the input.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome aboard, fellow crash dummy on bikes as well...lol
Still recovering with another neck surgery to go, raced last weekend though, just missed podium with 4th place out of 17 riders, surprised myself even:p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic