Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Is Jin funny?

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
Does anyone think Jin is funny?
He seems to be trying to position himself as the forum's top comedic talent and is trying really hard to make sure I know that
But hes just telling me how funny he is, and how unfunny I am, to achieve this...as opposed to actually being funny.

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
And Jin, feel free to respond as well. This is a good opportunity to showcase your stuff. A new troll comes into your home turf and you have to play defense. Don't hold back.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Funny how? Like haha or “light in the loafers”?

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
Good set up for Jin to step in with a Goodfellas reference. A straight reference might be alittle too cliche here though. But a little witty spin might make it work.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
You're in way over your head with Jin, Frank. The only advantage you have is he is normal, while your annoying level of persistence eventually drives people like that away fom you.

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
You are correct about normal. Normal is safe. Normal is boring. Normal will bail when intelligence is no longer enough. Normal will try and save face before the toes even get in the water, let alone the whole head.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Funny....Yes I think so. Normally Jin is sympathetic and dare I say helpful to people seeking attention.

Please give me the dates and times your feelings were hurt be specific (Readers Digest Version please) and I’ll speak to Jin for you.

G

Grizzly911

Jun 17, 2018
Funny....Yes I think so. Normally Jin is sympathetic and dare I say helpful to people seeking attention.

Please give me the dates and times your feelings were hurt be specific (Readers Digest Version please) and I’ll speak to Jin for you.

I can testify of this because Jin has been extremely helpful regarding my weight loss progress and he has helped others on the forum looking to do the same.

F

Frank Rizzo

May 19, 2019
I can testify of this because Jin has been extremely helpful regarding my weight loss progress and he has helped others on the forum looking to do the same.

And that's funny how?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I cannot attest to him being funny or not, he does however contribute to the forum in a positive way now and again

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic