Kiddorism
What's New?

STL MADE history! 1st ever Stanley Cup

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
What a great game....both teams were amazing, but there could only be one winner. Shots on goal were low for STL and high for Bruins.....but the ones the Blues did make, made it in the net.
What an amazing game. Great for the city.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Binnington looked like Gumby with some of the saves he made, he was all over that net. Great game!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
The parade will have 50 people show up....

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Haha actually 51!! If the city isn’t asleep by then and all the lights off!!

Congrats on the win!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
HAHA, you fxckers. Must be sad Bruins fans LOL.
For your information, with the game out of town, the hockey stadium sold out in 10 mins for a watch party (whereby all of the proceeds from the tix went to the Blues charity). ~20k. In addition, our baseball stadium opened up some tickets and they were all sold out too, proceeds from tix sales went to the baseball charity (~19k). In addition there was a watch party at Ballpark Village which was next to the baseball stadium, about 5k ppl there.

Parade gonna bit lit......

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
The way things work in our new "everyone gets a medal society" Boston will throw a first losers parade, Brady will host...

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
The way things work in our new "everyone gets a medal society" Boston will throw a first losers parade, Brady will host...
Dude, I've lived within 30 mins of downtown Boston since birth in '59.
We had some LEAN years. Seriously. Almost lost the Pats as they were this close to moving to.....St Louis! Still, hurts to say but Blues deserved it.
Btw, did my first bb contest the night the ball went through Bucknre's (rip) legs! We know heartbreak too.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
@monsoon had 20k people show up at his last cook out, and he is no stanley cup champion.....He doesnt even know how to skate....

For your information, with the game out of town, the hockey stadium sold out in 10 mins for a watch party (whereby all of the proceeds from the tix went to the Blues charity). ~20k. In addition, our baseball stadium opened up some tickets and they were all sold out too, proceeds from tix sales went to the baseball charity (~19k). In addition there was a watch party at Ballpark Village which was next to the baseball stadium, about 5k ppl there.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Dude, I've lived within 30 mins of downtown Boston since birth in '59.
We had some LEAN years. Seriously. Almost lost the Pats as they were this close to moving to.....St Louis! Still, hurts to say but Blues deserved it.
Btw, did my first bb contest the night the ball went through Bucknre's (rip) legs! We know heartbreak too.

Slow roller up along first....behind the bag...it gets through Buckner....here comes Knight and the Mets Win !!!

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013

I hear the paraded is Saturday. I also reward no one was arrested during the celebrations after the win.

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Slow roller up along first....behind the bag...it gets through Buckner....here comes Knight and the Mets Win !!!
Cute. How are those Mazin's been doing since '86? Not so 4 World Series champs well I hear.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic