Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Outdoor kitchen project II

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Hope u deliver, here is my pizza order....XXL thin crust, sausage, pepperoni, tomato....I will pay in cash.....

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Hope u deliver, here is my pizza order....XXL thin crust, sausage, pepperoni, tomato....I will pay in cash.....

No cash only bitcoin ;) And where is the bacon?!

The good/bad about this style of pizza is it is at it's best right out of oven. I dont think you could ever 'deliver' a brick oven pizza (and it be good). There is that fine window where you can enjoy it at it's best. Sure I will nibble on a few pieces that have sat around maybe at the end of the night, but kind of like the difference of a McDonalds fry right out of the fryer, or one that has sat around a few hours (or worse, been riding under your car seat for a few years). There is just no comparing the enjoyment of it!

If any of you guys really even look into this stuff, reach out and I would be happy to share experiences. I have been on my pizza quest since 2008 which was my first entry in my pizza journal. (yes I really kept a journal of all the recipes and changes to my dough as I set out on my quest to make good pizzas. Pizza is serious business ;)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is my idea that I came up with all by myself, the design and all;):)
Don't be a hater Mac, I know you are envious:p
bbq.jpg

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Still up in the air if we'll be having the TID summer picnic at macgyvers or Littleguys this July.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Wish I had room for the outdoor kitchen, the way my deck and pool are setup with the sunroom doesn't leave a good option. Put a new Nicoloc patio in 2 years ago, gave me a ton more room, have a smoker and a big ass Weber grill. Redoing the Sunroom this summer which will be nice. May get that pizza oven that sits in the Weber, need to do my homework on those first.

I agree, having the pool, you always know where your kids are. I grill, smoke etc almost every weekend and everyone is here. Only thing is, I wish someone would bring some meat once in a while, LOL

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . Only thing is, I wish someone would bring some meat once in a while, LOL

you've turned down my Vienna Sausage offer 3 years running now. I have 144 cans ready for you, and thatsa gross. Always a winner with a nice Chardonnay marinade.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Absolutely WOW!! That is a beautiful set-up you got there!!

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Will you adopt me? I’m good for a nice tax write off.

Seriously, that is awesome. Well done

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Awesome!! Thanks for sharing those pics.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Put in a few good days and finally got my grill and drawers which have been backordered. (ordered 6 weeks ago).

The big open area I have a granite shelf that will go in there splitting it in 1/2. I might make some nice barnwood oak doors for it. Not sure.

The area under the pizza oven will be wood storage.

Only "maybe" will be building a wood pergola to span the whole thing. Just something decorative. Wife thinks it will look nice, but I have a few other projects I need to tackle first. Like putting the new differential in my R8 ;)

Just in time for summer!

6bmRW5B.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic