Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I'm not even a bodybuilder...….

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
He's offline atm, but his comp lbs are in the sigline, think he said he's 280ish

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
5' 10.5", 280-ish

I can still squat and deadlift around 600 on a good day; bench is shit 325 on a good day.

Last comp was April 2018 and I weighed 283 and went 620/345/615 (best comp results ever).

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
5' 10.5", 280-ish

I can still squat and deadlift around 600 on a good day; bench is shit 325 on a good day.

Last comp was April 2018 and I weighed 283 and went 620/345/615 (best comp results ever).

those are generally very solid for most masters divisions.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Very solid total... That would have gotten ya an Elite total in USPA.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Very solid total... That would have gotten ya an Elite total in USPA.

of course you have to give them pee, blood and a solemn oath that you have never, will never, could never touch a drug or even a person who has seen a drug so long as you live on earth.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
of course you have to give them pee, blood and a solemn oath that you have never, will never, could never touch a drug or even a person who has seen a drug so long as you live on earth.

That's USAPL. You can drug in USPA fed. USAPL are the hypocritical assholes.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
so many PL federations with so many similar initials. It's hard to keep straight.

Yes, imho that is what's wrong with the US and powerlifting. We should 2 Fed's, 1 tested and 1 untested. That's how it's done outside the US and that's what we should do. The problem is to many ego's so they make fed's up so they can have "WR" when in fact it's watering down the sport and making it a bit of a mockery.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Yes, imho that is what's wrong with the US and powerlifting. We should 2 Fed's, 1 tested and 1 untested. That's how it's done outside the US and that's what we should do. The problem is to many ego's so they make fed's up so they can have "WR" when in fact it's watering down the sport and making it a bit of a mockery.

It's 1 of several reasons why I have fallen in love with strongman.
2 main feds
Neither really tested
Good atmosphere, no overlaying drama,
No pissy girl shit,
Just yo can u lift that ?
I don't care what your on or who ur with just who can hit the # and who can hit it best.
Out side of that fuck it.
180 from body building
And also more welcoming then PL

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
2 main feds
Neither really tested
No pissy girl shit,
I don't care what your on or who ur with just who can hit the # and who can hit it best.
180 from body building

Powerlifting has some great comradery but the feds ruin it for the athletes. Also, too many fragile egos. I have a few friends who compete in SM, nat level and WSM level too. They're a GREAT group of crazy motherfuckers. I just can't hang with them.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Powerlifting has some great comradery but the feds ruin it for the athletes. Also, too many fragile egos. I have a few friends who compete in SM, nat level and WSM level too. They're a GREAT group of crazy motherfuckers. I just can't hang with them.

not gunna lie,
strongman has IMO the best community among the competitors. When I stuck my toe in a year plus ago I was leary as the body building world is like a teenage girl sowing circle. Totally different tho. People are friendly, helpful, nice. You see people fighting for the same placement giving each other belts, chalk, ammonia whatever on comp day with a smile. Also the gym is way more friendly allot more ball busting and joking around and allot more pushing each other to do better.

RickHarley

RickHarley

Jul 8, 2019
2 main feds
Neither really tested
No pissy girl shit,
180 from body building
seriously? you think that matter?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic