Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Do not buy from sources on eroids it is a scam

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
This thread reminds me of the time a stripper stole my laptop from my hotel room While I was taking a shit.

i usually leave a shit instead of taking it with me but if you’re into that’s cool.

pm me?

J

Jason De Julio

May 24, 2019
Hi, I’d like to share my experience with eroids without killing you with boredom.

1) I registered in eroids.
2) after reading reviews, I picked a source.
3) made an order.
4) the source received the money but didn’t contact me for a week nor the replied my messages.
5) I complained at eroids about the source.
6)suddenly, all the veterans in the forum flagged my comments, the moderators deleted them, and they didn’t let me explain the issue.
7)I insisted, as I hate being scammed and robbed. I wanted to get my money and warn other users about the source.
8)after some more flagging and insults from the same veterans, the moderators decided to ban me.

Conclusión: in eroids it is not possible to place a complaint if you’ve been scammed by a source. The community there will make sure to silence you in order to attract more fools like me. I wonder how much money they’re making.

PD: do never trust eroids.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
All that you have described is very common behavior by a person new to dealing with sources and veterans who see it happen daily.

Also the sources with the highest advertising fee's will be protected as has been common for many years. You will need to pick a place you like and read, participate and get a feel for the flow, players and politics before asking about sources.

J

Jason De Julio

May 24, 2019
All that you have described is very common behavior by a person new to dealing with sources and veterans who see it happen daily.

Also the sources with the highest advertising fee's will be protected as has been common for many years. You will need to pick a place you like and read, participate and get a feel for the flow, players and politics before asking about sources.

Wish I did more research, wish I had come across the comments in this forum before. Anyway, they robbed me once, there’ll not be a second one. I wonder how many “me’s” are there

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Wish I did more research, wish I had come across the comments in this forum before. Anyway, they robbed me once, there’ll not be a second one. I wonder how many “me’s” are there

There are more "you's" than "not you's" unfortunately.

It is too easy to send money these days and some folks make the mistake of getting comfortable way too quickly. Even with experience, knowledge, and wisdom, the process is an imperfect one because 'humans' are involved. And, no matter who the parties to a transaction may be, humans + outside influences = shit happens.

Live and learn while keeping your circle small. And, that my friends is the worst vice of all - advice.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
o_O There are scammers on the internet??? WHAT??:eek:

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
This is why I just stay natty and still follow Cybergenics and use Smilax Gold, and Joe Weider's BIG protein. I usually cycle the Smilax for 6 weeks, then run Boron for 6 weeks...back and forth. I'm in my best shape ever and all the people at the gym are asking me what i'm on!:cool:

J

Jason De Julio

May 24, 2019
This is why I just stay natty and still follow Cybergenics and use Smilax Gold, and Joe Weider's BIG protein. I usually cycle the Smilax for 6 weeks, then run Boron for 6 weeks...back and forth. I'm in my best shape ever and all the people at the gym are asking me what i'm on!:cool:

What I ordered was gh, hmg and hcg in order to increase my sperm count. I was a heavy steroid user back in the days and it’s getting hard to make my soldiers great again. It’s been 4 years without thouching a steroid but still working out hard n eating properly. I did clomid and it helps increasing sperm count, but I’ve found out that hcg hmg n hgh are the real deal to make those little bastards grow. Benn 2 years looking for a baby but it’s getting tough...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic