Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Anyone Read David Goggins' book Can't Hurt Me?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I just watched an interview with David Goggins on his transformation from a victim to a badass Navy Seal and can do life warrior. I just bought his book Can't Hurt Me and am looking forward to reading it.

Anyone on here read it yet?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
hard work pays off......…..over come your mind...…….and you can do anything

just keep trying.....thats what the book is about

Reactions: Jin
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
listened to a bunch of his stuff on youtube as well as other motivational speakers.
He was a fat-ass loser and changed it up with drive and determination.:D

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
It's on my list to read!! One book that was also really good is Extreme Ownership by Jocko Wilink , I was able to take some of the stuff in there and apply it to myself.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
No but I’m going to check it out. Thank you
I've started reading it an this dude is a real badass. He came from nothing and when his life was looking like a dead end, decided to join the Navy Seals and lost 100lbs in bodyfat in about six to eight weeks running swimming and lifting weights about 9 hours a day and studying for the entry exam another three or four hours a day and got in, even though he was a complete marshmallow when he started. He has continued to put himself out of his comfort zone ever since and has done some amazing things with his life. . . I'm looking forward to reading more.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
My gf just finished the book on vacation and loved it. She read me excerpts and told me about some of the stuff he did. String willed dude for sure.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I've been watching some of his interviews.The guy's a beast.I wish I had just a fraction of his drive and intensity.Might have to get the book.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I just watched an interview with David Goggins on his transformation from a victim to a badass Navy Seal and can do life warrior. I just bought his book Can't Hurt Me and am looking forward to reading it.

Anyone on here read it yet?

Wow, do I mod with you at another forum, under a different name?

Work with another mod at another forum who has been working with David recently. He just posted about it a few days ago.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Wow, do I mod with you at another forum, under a different name?

Work with another mod at another forum who has been working with David recently. He just posted about it a few days ago.

Nope. I am a different person. The timing is purely a coincidence!

D

dollarz

Jul 28, 2012
My gf just finished the book on vacation and loved it. She read me excerpts and told me about some of the stuff he did. String willed dude for sure.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Your g/f?. I think she is trying to tell you something.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic