Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Anybody have any experience with this?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Hey hey, just started this yesterday and came in today to get anyone's thoughts... This is supposed to be Ostraine's big brother and was wondering if anyone else has used. It looks pretty darn promising. My fav part is it seems to an effect on the prostate but instead of making it larger like AAS can it has the opposite. That is more of what caught my eye.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Hey hey, just started this yesterday and came in today to get anyone's thoughts... This is supposed to be Ostraine's big brother and was wondering if anyone else has used. It looks pretty darn promising. My fav part is it seems to an effect on the prostate but instead of making it larger like AAS can it has the opposite. That is more of what caught my eye.

get that baby milked lol---------just kidding

let us know how it works out for you ......

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
I guess you probably don't want to be bombarded with all kind of info about SARMs, that's why I'm going the discuss some general stuff that most people can experience when consuming SARMs, including me. As @Tuffoldman mentioned, SARMs can be used when you are experiencing prostate problems. Something interesting I read here, is that they also prevent loss of muscles and help with muscle growth. It's even possible to lose fat and develo[ lean muscles. However, if you are planning to use SARMs, better consult with a doctor so he can give you an appropriate prescription about your physics and what effect SARMs will generate.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I guess you probably don't want to be bombarded with all kind of info about SARMs, that's why I'm going the discuss some general stuff that most people can experience when consuming SARMs, including me. As @Tuffoldman mentioned, SARMs can be used when you are experiencing prostate problems. Something interesting I read, is that they also prevent loss of muscles and help with muscle growth. It's even possible to lose fat and develo[ lean muscles. However, if you are planning to use SARMs, better consult with a doctor so he can give you an appropriate prescription about your physics and what effect SARMs will generate.

yes talk with your doctor so he can give you SARMS lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic