Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

help with my diet

D

dib

Apr 8, 2019
Capture.PNG

Hey all. I've been reading a lot of conflicting information about macros and how they affect loss of bodyfat. If you have the time and inclination, I was hoping to get some feedback.

I'm 5' 10, 245lbs, 30 years old and need to lose some weight. This is what I've been eating every day for a couple months now. I feel full enough most of the time, and I have enough energy for a fullbody 3x per week (Greyskull LP) and some fasted walking in the mornings (every morning for about 45 minutes). I'm not sure how accurate this calorie tracking app is, but 've been losing on average about 1.5lbs per week, sometimes a little less, so I'm hesitant to try something else.

I'd like to get down to at least 200lbs by this fall and maybe put on a little bit of muscle. What could I be doing better? Protein high enough? Other numbers Ok? Be brutal - you won't hurt my feelings. Thanks in advance.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
your gonna turn into a chicken. how bout some turkey, fish, beef? a diet is hard enough without eating chicken breast 3xday7days a wk365days yr...……..

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
...I've been losing on average about 1.5lbs per week, sometimes a little less, so I'm hesitant to try something else...I'd like to get down to at least 200lbs by this fall and maybe put on a little bit of muscle.
Keep doing what you are doing?

Tracking apps are an estimate and usually users enter the data, which is a lot like how Wikipedia runs. Its only as accurate as the random users are. Also, you're probably not going to build appreciable muscle weight while losing weight overall, you can tone up and have good looking muscles though, so lift.

paulgonzales86

paulgonzales86

Jun 3, 2019
Yes, what you are doing is very accurate just follow and stick to it for 3-6 months. If you are having the problem by the following diet then weight loss pills are also available to lose weight in an effective manner. It shows great results without any side-effects.

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
Agree with adding other source of protein other than chicken. Fish is always good. And don't stop on the workouts--and make sure you keep on challenging your body so you gradually lose the weight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic