Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GodLike Pre-Workout Dmaa loaded my review

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Guys, posted this separate from any other threads on this product so that it will be fresh and get some views.
My wife and I KNOW training and when a supplement is "working" or not.
She has won regional Northwest Spartan races, mud runs, etc as well as having been a fitness competitor, physique model, lingerie model and her toughest event putting up with and keeping up with me:p
Myself, I have trained for over 40 years very consistently 23 years working for Uncle Sam in small specialized units where being quite fit was an absolute requirement, and overall to maintain a quality of life while aging.
Being able to run, jump, kick, climb and beat the snot out of most that would threaten my family if needed has continually been a responsibility I put upon myself.
We both have pics up on here somewhere if anyone needs to judge by the results rather than the resume' ..lol

All that is just to say I feel as we are qualified to judge and or give an opinion on a product

We really like it, feel it is a very good product and WILL buy it again, not too jittery at a full dose for a good sized person, she weighs about 110 lbs so she takes a half dose and turns into more of a hummingbird than usual and chit chats like crazy before and after the training. (we headphone and ignore everything while training of course)
Great focus and intensity, I get a beta alanine tingle and goose bump feeling at my dose.
Some of the products the website and label have ingredients breakdown at this time this product does not and it would be convenient if it did however.

So, our experience is positive and the shipping was prompt and efficient as well.
Your $$ are also going to help a man that is trying to feed, clothe and shelter his family rather than a mindless, faceless corporation if that means anything to you as a consumer.
I am no expert reviewer nor am I being paid in any way for this and it is ONLY my opinion on a product so criticism or sarcasm will not be responded to with love and kindness:)
Any question that I may be able to answer I would gladly answer.
Cheers

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
As per your review I noticed the web site doesn't list anything that's in the product so until such time I won't be buying it.

I have not purchased a PWO powder in many years. If it does have real 1,3,DMAA I would for sure, but...…….

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
As per your review I noticed the web site doesn't list anything that's in the product so until such time I won't be buying it.

I have not purchased a PWO powder in many years. If it does have real 1,3,DMAA I would for sure, but...…….

I understand your position, however, for myself what is on the label and what is in it is of less concern as to whether it actually works or not.:)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You know the owner or something? Happy to support if it's a friend of a friend...

I can't touch the dmaa though. I think between the caffeine intake, Adderall script and dmaa my heart might explode.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You know the owner or something? Happy to support if it's a friend of a friend...

I can't touch the dmaa though. I think between the caffeine intake, Adderall script and dmaa my heart might explode.

Ha, may sound like it but I assure you I do not other than on here, this and a couple of other transactions.
I had just stated in another thread that I was going to try it and leave a review.
Cheers

themuscle

themuscle

TID Lady Member
Nov 3, 2015
Guys, posted this separate from any other threads on this product so that it will be fresh and get some views.
My wife and I KNOW training and when a supplement is "working" or not.
She has won regional Northwest Spartan races, mud runs, etc as well as having been a fitness competitor, physique model, lingerie model and her toughest event putting up with and keeping up with me:p
Myself, I have trained for over 40 years very consistently 23 years working for Uncle Sam in small specialized units where being quite fit was an absolute requirement, and overall to maintain a quality of life while aging.
Being able to run, jump, kick, climb and beat the snot out of most that would threaten my family if needed has continually been a responsibility I put upon myself.
We both have pics up on here somewhere if anyone needs to judge by the results rather than the resume' ..lol

All that is just to say I feel as we are qualified to judge and or give an opinion on a product

We really like it, feel it is a very good product and WILL buy it again, not too jittery at a full dose for a good sized person, she weighs about 110 lbs so she takes a half dose and turns into more of a hummingbird than usual and chit chats like crazy before and after the training. (we headphone and ignore everything while training of course)
Great focus and intensity, I get a beta alanine tingle and goose bump feeling at my dose.
Some of the products the website and label have ingredients breakdown at this time this product does not and it would be convenient if it did however.

So, our experience is positive and the shipping was prompt and efficient as well.
Your $$ are also going to help a man that is trying to feed, clothe and shelter his family rather than a mindless, faceless corporation if that means anything to you as a consumer.
I am no expert reviewer nor am I being paid in any way for this and it is ONLY my opinion on a product so criticism or sarcasm will not be responded to with love and kindness:)
Any question that I may be able to answer I would gladly answer.
Cheers

Am I missing what pre workout it is??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HollyWoodCole

HollyWoodCole

Apr 1, 2019
I don't personally use PWO's at all (other than var or dbol) but from the sound of it this is a good one for those that do.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
thanks Brother

I will def been checking this out!!!

and I feel ya on having to stay fit for Uncle Sam'--even being out of active duty --now i play "activity"

HollyWoodCole

HollyWoodCole

Apr 1, 2019
thanks Brother

I will def been checking this out!!!

and I feel ya on having to stay fit for Uncle Sam'--even being out of active duty --now i play "activity"
Semper Fi, devil dog.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic