pbtom
What's New?

51 years old; 6 plate squat

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Awesome lift bro. I find it a bit disrespectful that the little twig f@ckers walking by didn't stop and take in the awesomeness that was happening. I stop and look at impressive lifts, even if they aren't huge weight for little guys. Just find it impressive sometimes.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Awesome lift bro. I find it a bit disrespectful that the little twig f@ckers walking by didn't stop and take in the awesomeness that was happening. I stop and look at impressive lifts, even if they aren't huge weight for little guys. Just find it impressive sometimes.
They're probably just so used to it they take it for granted.

"Oh it's just flex squatting all the plates again."

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012

That gym is full of absolute faggots. Dude next me earlier failed on a 335 squat attempt and put the bar on the safeties. I went over and stripped one side down to 1 plate for him and helped him hoist the bar back on the J-hooks and he didn't even say thank you. WTF?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Just some this. Solid lifts old man. :)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Good job Flexy ..........Us old Guys ROCK!!
Just like fine wine, better with age:p

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
They're probably just so used to it they take it for granted.
"Oh it's just flex squatting all the plates again."
Or maybe "if we don't make eye contact we won't piss our pants"

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
. I went over and stripped one side down to 1 plate for him and helped him hoist the bar back on the J-hooks and he didn't even say thank you. WTF?

Wow....that would have bugged me. I was in the gym and it was packed last night. It was a leg night, but I was not setting out to do anything heavy, just more a volume workout.

I had to take a smith machine since all 5 power racks were occupied. I was doing some smith 'hack' squats. Guy comes over and asks me how many more sets. I say "Two more but you can work in if you need to".

He says " No, I will wait, Im doing shoulders".

I do another set and he comes back and asks if I am wrapped up. I said... "Well that was only one set, but you can take it now....dont sweat it, I am flexible today".

I unload the machine and asks him what he wants on it, and I load that on there while I am there.

Dude does not even look at me and did not utter a single word...not even a small "thanks".

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Wow....that would have bugged me. I was in the gym and it was packed last night. It was a leg night, but I was not setting out to do anything heavy, just more a volume workout.

I had to take a smith machine since all 5 power racks were occupied. I was doing some smith 'hack' squats. Guy comes over and asks me how many more sets. I say "Two more but you can work in if you need to".

He says " No, I will wait, Im doing shoulders".

I do another set and he comes back and asks if I am wrapped up. I said... "Well that was only one set, but you can take it now....dont sweat it, I am flexible today".

I unload the machine and asks him what he wants on it, and I load that on there while I am there.

Dude does not even look at me and did not utter a single word...not even a small "thanks".

Millennial is my guess..........lol the little fags were never taught manners or respect I always say something when they are inconsiderate.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic