Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?
guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Who are the top ten Bodybuilders of all time....Keep in mind the 3 or more drug/ non drug generations.

1. up to 1950, or so....natural
2. 1950-1984, steroids
3. 1984 - now, GH ect.

1. Lee Haney
2. Arnold
3. Sergio Olivia
4. Ronnie Coleman
5. Dorian Yates
6. Flex Wheeler
7. Albert Beckles
8. Franco Columbo
9. Frank Zane
10. Robby Robinson

Top Ten Bodybuilders of all time

bgptbull81

bgptbull81

MuscleHead
Aug 26, 2010
i was always a fan of Flex Wheeler

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Brian Buchanan should be on that list as well! I firmly believe he used to have the smallest waist in the sport. This didn't stop him from doing barbell bicep curls with 200lbs though.

He is extremely thick and massive and has tons of the highest quality of pure muscle mass. The only downside is that his upper body overpowers his thighs.

Here's two great videos. It's funny how he grew a gut and his abs lost their shape (on the second video) after he probably abused HGH.

Mr.O 1989

YouTube - Brian Buchanan posing at Mr Olympia 1989 (Rimini)

Mr. Universe 1995

YouTube - Brian Buchanan (AUS), NABBA Universe 1995

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
I added Albert Beckles on the list. I dont think he even won the Mr. O but I always liked his physique.

FranchizeBBer

FranchizeBBer

Sep 10, 2010
Flex wheeler? Never won an O and to put Ron Coleman at 4 is crazy; Ron Coleman 1 Arnold 2 Lee 3; rich gaspari was better than flex

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I really don't think you can put anyone else at the top besides Arnie...

For all that he has contibuted to the sport (in addition to being a genetic freak) he simply cannot be overlooked at the top.

After that you get guys in the mix like Yates, Coleman, Olivia, Columbo, etc.

I think that Ronnie Coleman is far and away the "Best" of the current era. Jay Cutler has won a few Mr. O's now, but I just don't think he's got the physique to elevate himself to all-time status. I've never really been a fan of his

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
my fav.was Tom Platz quadzilla

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Kevin Levrone is one of my favorites, always won all the shows but never the olympia.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
I'm sure I will get burned at the stake for this but.. I think Arnold is the single most overrated bber in the history of the sport.. look at him a second.. horrendous legs, shoulder.. no traps.. so hes basically arms/pecs.. no idea wtf the fascination is with this tool bag.. but maybe I'm biased since the fucker steals a chunk of my paycheck every 2 weeks.. here is my top 10..

1.Dorian Yates- changed the face of body building forever.. the first true mass monster imo
2. Shawn Ray- the greatest Mr O to never win.. also one of my best friends on earth
3. Flex Wheeler- another robbed body builder IMO
4.Kevin Levrone- Another to fall in the very large shadow of Mr Yates hehe
5. Frank Zane- when abs were still pretty hehe
6. Andreas Munzer- Redefining shredded
7. Ronnie Coleman-.. is Ronnie Coleman lol
8. Jay Cutler- The first bber i have ever seen to go from great to shit and back to great.
9. Lee Priest- Freaky lil midget hehe
10. Phil Heath- The future of body building

ps.. fuck the 4 image limit per post :( i had great pics of each of these included hehe

Last edited:
pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Nice list Sadie, I have to say that I just about agree with that order and Shawn Ray has an amazing physique and aesthetics.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
Nice list Sadie, I have to say that I just about agree with that order and Shawn Ray has an amazing physique and aesthetics.

thanks :) and ya he looked amazing. if you knew his crazy low cycles and "dieting" habits though you would want to kick his ass lol hes a walking genetic freak i really hate him LOL

still in great shape eating whatever he wants, lifting sporadically etc.. just not fair

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic