Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Phen or albuterol?

silvereyes87

silvereyes87

MuscleHead
May 28, 2016
Wife is low on energy, wants an appetite suppressant and some energy for the gym. Shes considering b12 shots and phen. Im onboard for b12, but does anyone think the albuterol would be better option then phen?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Albuterol is no where near Phentermine in effectiveness IMO. If she can do IF, there's nothing that works better for crushing appetite and keeping me up in prep.

silvereyes87

silvereyes87

MuscleHead
May 28, 2016
Shes definitely leaning towards phen mike, ill have her research IF

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
albuterol is like shit clen IMO. I thought it would make me crap up less but it actually cause more cramping. Also I didnt get lots of energy from it. Havent ran phen... I hear good things.

I take b12 daily and the injections are fire. Very effective.

Is she getting 8hrs of sleep per night?

silvereyes87

silvereyes87

MuscleHead
May 28, 2016
albuterol is like shit clen IMO. I thought it would make me crap up less but it actually cause more cramping. Also I didnt get lots of energy from it. Havent ran phen... I hear good things.

I take b12 daily and the injections are fire. Very effective.

Is she getting 8hrs of sleep per night?
Our sleep is crap, we both work shift work and when we arent working we are caring for our 6 month old baby. We sleep when we can

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Second the IF recommendation for controlling appetite. I have run controlled deficits (and surpluses) for years and am very familiar with macro counting...etc. I have tried many things to deal with appetite suppression.

I finally tried IF this past summer and am kicking my self in the a$$ for not doing it sooner. NOTHING is as easy and controls appetite as well. I almost felt like was not dieting. Really unbelievable and almost too easy.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Albuterol doesn't have near the same effect on me (of phen or clen), but it also lasts a shorter time (can be taken later in the day). I've had great success with both Phentermine and Clenbuterol (not at the same time). I've never injected B-12 and read enough to wonder if its worth it; Gms585 seems to like it though.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Phen is strong. If she is gonna try it have her start with half a tab for the first week to test her tolerance.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Phen is by far the better choice, emphasizing by FAR!!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Wife is low on energy, wants an appetite suppressant and some energy for the gym. Shes considering b12 shots and phen. Im onboard for b12, but does anyone think the albuterol would be better option then phen?
There’s no comparison. Phen is superior.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017

Phentermine was incredibly awesome when I first started using it. However, my body quickly adapted and it no longer worked the same way, but instead gave me the most ridiculous bitchy attitude of all time. I don't know if this is just my body chemistry, but I have spoken to other females who had the same experience.

I take sublingual B-12 nearly everyday and I have a HUGE amount of energy. It really works well for me. I did a shot, but only 1 time and I felt like it was fine.... but I don't have enough evidence to conclude that it did anything as I only had the one shot.

I've never taken albuterol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic