Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What do u guys use to stream ur movies etc with?

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
I just got a nvidia shield the other day, price was ok, not sure its worth it unless i want to do a shit tun of retro gaming, it has games from nvidia on it Nd its ok, but wondering if anyone elese had one or what u use to stream ur tv movies and other crap on?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I got the wife a Chromecast for Christmas. No idea how this works yet.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
I got the wife a Chromecast for Christmas. No idea how this works yet.
U basically cast Netflix, hulu and other items that are on ur mobile to the tv and from other items as well if i remember correctly?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I bought an MXQ box a couple years ago but honestly it was more frustrating than anything due to bad links and shit so I haven't bothered with it in quote a while. So back to Netflix for me.

During the summer months I don't watch any TV or movies and even during the winter It's just on weeknights for a bit before bed Mon-Thu to relax and I really don't even care what I watch. I just sit on the couch and drink beer while she rubs my back. I can watch an entire series and not remember any character's name. I much prefer to cruise the e-webs on my notebook and listen to music or read or do sudoku puzzles or a combination of them rather than watching TV.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Roku has Netflix, hulu, Amazon, and you can add apps like Motor Trend, sports stuff etc.. it's like an app platform. No problems like bad internet links etc..

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Fire TV and sideloaded kodi with real debrid and premiumize,along with a primary iptv and backup iptv.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Mostly Amazon Prime.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Fire TV and sideloaded kodi with real debrid and premiumize,along with a primary iptv and backup iptv.
Kodi still work for you? It was slow garbage last time I tried.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
U had to sideload kodi? I never had to, weird,

Yeah im not that much into kodi any more just an iptv service w plex server access now easier than dealin w kodi and those apps

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Love my chromecast. Very easy to set up, basically plug and play. Really bummed that showbox is down for good... that site was amazing! You could stream or download movies and some of them while they were still in theaters! Quality was great 90% of the time. Anyone know of any similar sites?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic